Random Thoughts....

Yay for sliding hours, or I would have been late every single day :p

Last edited:
I woke up today really wanting an E46 330ci. Research quickly reminded me that I live in the land of autotragics. FML.

Fuck, pretty sure it was my load that broke the washing machine again. I KNEW i should have said "fuck it" and go to the laundromat like I began doing.... Let's hope it's not broken.

If you americans ever wondered where all your old School busses end up ...

View attachment 7272

Dutch Beach bars ...

Nice. That Thomas/International conventional looks like it's in great shape. I've always wanted to get a bus and turn it into a RV of sorts. One day, i guess.

15 hour workday?

How is that even legal?

That's what I was thinking? :p

I cut it.... close in the mornings. But the point is that I didn't know I was late until I sat down in the car, which has a clock. I forgot to mention originally :blush:

I set the clock in my car ahead 2 minutes. I seem to do quite well with that.

I have a 15-10 min window between waking up and being in the car.

Have never turned up later 7.45AM though, so never more than 15mins late, I am always late though. My daily commute usually sees my car hit top speed. :lol:

How fast is that? 55 mph? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
How fast is that? 55 mph? :mrgreen:
Toyota say 96, my speedometer says 100. :p

Nah, 88. How else do you think he travels back to the 70s?

There is an old blue VW T2 down the street, it says "HappyHighlandCampers.co.uk" on the side but I'm starting to think it might be Libyan terrorists...

In other news, just cleared my desk of rubbish. Workspace is now free of:

14 bottles of assorted cider.
5 bottles of Mountain Dew.
4 bottles of Cherry Cola.
3 cans of Monster.
2 bottles of Lucozade orange.
A few Pringle tubes and enough toffee wrappers to... er... Build something substantial out of toffee wrappers...

I can now move the computer mouse without knocking bottles over! :lol:

Last edited:
I have a 15-10 min window between waking up and being in the car.

I'm similar, Alarm goes 5:50, I'm in the car anywhere between 6:05 and 6:30 depending on a lot of factors, like having made my lunch the evening before or not, needing to poop or not, amount of snoozes, etc.

On the way home this evening I passed a very battered, dented and faded Rover 45 being driven really slowly and erratically by a bespectacled black guy.

Some say he knows a great recipe for sandwiches filled with steak and cheese, and that he is desperately seeking a real Sneaker Pimp......

All we know is, he isn't rickhamilton, but he is rickhamilton's British cousin!

Nah, 88. How else do you think he travels back to the 70s?

:rotfl: Well played...

3 cans of Monster.
A few Pringle tubes and enough toffee wrappers to... er... Build something substantial out of toffee wrappers...

Ahh not bad I guess, My old car's speedo said 120....yeah...optimistic for sure...:p

I miss having a proper desk. Badly. No space for one sadly, so sitting on the couch with the computer will have to suffice.

On the way home this evening I passed a very battered, dented and faded Rover 45 being driven really slowly and erratically by a bespectacled black guy.

Some say he knows a great recipe for sandwiches filled with steak and cheese, and that he is desperately seeking a real Sneaker Pimp......

All we know is, he isn't rickhamilton, but he is rickhamilton's British cousin!

:lol: We need the rep system back. Badly. ...stupid upgrade...

Love the way Siri can't understand me until I say "God dammit you suck donkey balls!"

Love the way Siri can't understand me until I say "God dammit you suck donkey balls!"

You haven't seen Siri failing unless you have been to the Apple store in Glasgow shortly after it was released. I was, the whole store was full of people yelling at iPhones, eventually attempting American accents in the vain hope it might actually work. :lol:

You haven't seen Siri failing unless you have been to the Apple store in Glasgow shortly after it was released. I was, the whole store was full of people yelling at iPhones, eventually attempting American accents in the vain hope it might actually work. :lol:

Cap, that's even funnier than footage I've seen of Indian restaurants in Scotland with Indian waiters with Glasgae accents! I now have a mental image of an Apple Store full of hipster Rab C Nesbitts clutching bottles of designer Belgian Wheat beers and screaming at technology. :roflmao:

Here's random for you...Does it seem weird to you that "The Los Angeles Angels" translates directly into "The The Angels Angels"?

As in, shouldn't have anyone thought of that?

'Merica, truck yeah!

Seems a bit ignorant if you ask me..

There is an old blue VW T2 down the street, it says "HappyHighlandCampers.co.uk" on the side but I'm starting to think it might be Libyan terrorists...

3 cans of Monster.

*looks around* My desk is not that bad then.

It seems I slept with my head in an odd position last night. My neck is sore if I lean my head to the right. :(

Last edited:
On my desk right now I have:

my computer (duh)
my phone
my camera
the box my camera came in, used to store its leads and whatnot
several pieces of paper I've scribbled on all over for no reason
and
my headphones

I think I'm going okay here, then!

how does waking up 15 minutes late actually make you late for work? :? do you get up and just head straight out without shower / breakfast / anything that you could cut a little short?

That is how I do it :p I've 10 minutes from alarm clock to drive away. Usually it works with 5 minutes to spare.

Here's random for you...Does it seem weird to you that "The Los Angeles Angels" translates directly into "The The Angels Angels"?

As in, shouldn't have anyone thought of that?

I was asking that very thing a couple weeks ago. Although, my point was less 'Isn't it weird...' and more 'Who the hell was stupid enough...' :p

Woke up this morning to hear Chris Moyles is leaving BBC Radio 1. That's my day off to a great start already. The fat, talentless, loud mouthed prick should have left years ago.