Random Thoughts....

I want this shirt....but it's $845 dollars...

197304_mrp_fr_l.jpg

:|

That better be a shirt lined with gold spun silk, made from the finest fabrics imaginable

Don't tell me about happy and sad things at the same time. I have that same duality regarding rain.

They're like really melodious songs that I can be perfectly fine singing by myself, but as soon as I hear the song, I think about the struggles, moving to the country, financial problems, late nights, missing home, missing friends.

AH GOD.

Mom is making a collection for my aunt, so I'm not complaining, but can't deny that those are the things these songs take me back to.

I want this shirt....but it's $845 dollars...

197304_mrp_fr_l.jpg

Is it like made of higgs bosons or something? Why does it cost so much?

It just looks like a holster...so I can feel like John McClane, without actually carrying a shoulder holster.

244d0e60d3a011e19797123138048e61_7.jpg

NEW PUFFALUMP! <3

There was a thunderstorm going on earlier in central California. Normally, I would be like "meh" at this news, except... I saw that shit from my house. In the bay area. I didn't even think it was lightning at first, because all I saw was some flashes, but I couldn't hear any thunder, so I was like WTF. But Then I started seeing huge ass thunderheads off in the distance getting completely lit up by lightning bolts. Turned out I was just too far away to hear the thunder. I'd never seen anything like that before. Normally the thunderstorm is right on top of me and all I get is the flashes and booms. It looked fucking awesome from a distance. Awesome in every sense of the word.

I really want to defend fashion, but it's hard to justify $845 for a shirt, even if it is Alexander McQueen. You could do a lot of things with $845.

By the way,

Hello all, how have we all been? I haven't been around much lately due to exams, new friends and what not. This being my senior year of high school, I haven't had much time to sleep let alone go the forums. Reddit has also consumed my soul, I only experience brief moments of sanity where I can return to FinalGear. Anybody new I haven't met, any regulars that have left? Tell me all that I've missed.

Only one? What a rip-off.

Call that a rip-off? Not one blowjob in 10 years or marriage and it cost me a house. Now that's a rip-off!

Just remember, any man who has ever said he wouldn't pay for sex had better be a confirmed bachelor.

Call that a rip-off? Not one blowjob in 10 years or marriage and it cost me a house. Now that's a rip-off!

Just remember, any man who has ever said he wouldn't pay for sex had better be a confirmed bachelor.

Reminds me of the old joke:

What is the difference between marital sex and paid sex?

Paid sex in much cheaper.

Apologies for not paying attention lately, but what did you appear in?

Do you want to end up like one of those crazy old ladies with a house full of stuffed things? Is that your goal?
No, no, the crazy old women have live animals that poop everywhere. Puffalumps don't poop.

No, no, the crazy old women have live animals that poop everywhere. Puffalumps don't poop.

Yes, but their owner does and then details all her bowel movements on an internet car forum! :tease:

Well, I had some floaters this morning...

neinnnnnn