Random Thoughts....

Well I got my roommate assignment and room for next semester. I'm happy about the location, but I'm iffy about the roommate part..

Well I got my roommate assignment and room for next semester. I'm happy about the location, but I'm iffy about the roommate part..

Nice! I haven't gotten any info on my roomate status or where I'll be staying this year yet...kinda unnerving.

I thought you didn't have any money for them to take anyway. :p

Shhh stop reminding me -_-

Watch for what? You can't see them!!!

True, but that was probably not in a bank's ATM, that was probaly in a gas station or a quick stop type of location.

Cold are like alien invasions. At the first sign throw everything you have at them. If that fails then go to bed and trust in Jeff Goldblum.

TIL that there's a real event called "The Hipster Olympics".

The organisers of the Hipster Olympics competition in Berlin seek to celebrate hipster subculture with a sporting contest consisting of different disciplines such as the horn-rimmed glasses throw, skinny jeans tug-o-war, vinyl record spinning contest and cloth tote sack race

Last edited:
I'm thinking about going to Australia for a year after I finish college...

Is it wrong that I want a Honda Ruckus?

2012-Honda-Ruckus-scooter-picture-3.jpg

I want one too. It reminds me of the Honda M/T I had as a kid. The sad thing is that it looks like it mated with a scooter, but that is ok as long as it functions well.

I Turn 1 year older tomorrow. Rather than merely accept it. I've decided to spend the day behaving like a 5 year old. Much like last year where I went to London for the day. I'll be heading for Cardiff instead this year. It's the home of Doctor Who and the area I'm visiting is the location of Torchwood, the diner that was used in the impossible astronaut, Amy and Rory's house and the site of the new doctor who experience.
Get old and act your age? I'll stick with being young thanks.

I'm just worried about getting an ass for a roommate.

All of my roomates (well...actually suite mates but who's counting) have been great and I still talk to several today.

Of course, this year will be interesting for obvious reasons so hopefully my roomate isn't a homophobic jerk.

me: aight
actually i have a question for you
with regards to programming
if you got a second
John: proceed plz
me: k so
i have several arrays, that contain various types of data
one for Flux density
one for Transmission rate
one for Wavelength
I need to calculate
integral of flux times transmission times c/wavelength^2 with respect to wavelength
im just doing straight through multiplication
and multiplying the overall by a d-lambda
which i take as the difference between the first and second values in the lambda array
does that make sense at all or am i doing it wrong
John: i like turtles

:rofl:

^

me: LP, John isn't the IT guy, is he?

I Turn 1 year older tomorrow. Rather than merely accept it. I've decided to spend the day behaving like a 5 year old. Much like last year where I went to London for the day. I'll be heading for Cardiff instead this year. It's the home of Doctor Who and the area I'm visiting is the location of Torchwood, the diner that was used in the impossible astronaut, Amy and Rory's house and the site of the new doctor who experience.
Get old and act your age? I'll stick with being young thanks.

HB Jedd, have a silly birthday*. :cheers:

*May include wearing a Fez.

John does computer programming.

Fucking shit. Thanks to the last 3 assholes to pack on to the bus. Fuck is wrong with people? I literally can't move my arms - left is stuck at my side and right is thankfully holding my phone in front. Was getting home a few minutes early worth sacrificing our collective comfort??????? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckers.