Random Thoughts....

I SHOT JR.

BECAUSE RANDOM

Random thought: I hate The Ting Tings. The whole "cheeky Brit" schtick gets old. FAST.

Last edited:
Seemingly at random Google recommends me everything related to various kinds of welding. That's how I discovered inertia welding.

[video=youtube;5JbnDXw-0pM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JbnDXw-0pM&feature=g-vrec[/video]

Note stopping distance of lathe.

what distance? it just stops...how friggin fast is that thing going?

If I didn't know better it almost looks like its trying to rip open a tear in the space/time continuum.

Random thought: I hate The Ting Tings. The whole "cheeky Brit" schtick gets old. FAST.

OK, now its time for a Ting Tings Joke!

"That's not their name", there is no THE.

:p

[End of pier comedian]
:bow:

I thank you, I'll be here all week until Thursday.

[/end of pier comedian]

Teared up a bit watching Patrick Stewart's episode of "Who Do You Think You Are?", it's very good.

I'm debating whether getting a haircut at Wal-Mart is a bright idea or not...:unsure:

Wouldn't be my first choice.

It's partly out of convience (why drive an hour away for a haircut..esp with gas prices..i can take the school shuttle to wal-mart) and partly out of necessity (gotta get the car inspected in a day or so + I don't want to drive far with one of my exhaust pipes only partially on the rubber isolator)

I'm debating whether getting a haircut at Wal-Mart is a bright idea or not...:unsure:
You get what you pay for. And if you can't afford better, most likely you are as well off with a free 6mm buzzcut.

BECAUSE RANDOM

Hugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub. ...

2150652390.png

It was nice to talk to my brother yesterday - first time since my dad died in 2010. (He is only my 1/2 brother different dad).

Last edited:
Re: Random Thoughts....

Would a Brit get a haircut at Tescos? No sir, Marks and Spencer on the other hand. ...

You get what you pay for. And if you can't afford better, most likely you are as well off with a free 6mm buzzcut.

That's pretty much what i was going to ask for...i'm not fancy at all.

I might take the bus over and see what's what.

You're a guy, you can probably get away with a bad haircut...since you can just get it all cut off, for the most part. :p On the other hand, walmart does haircuts? I'm glad my dad doesn't know this, or I'd have probably gotten my hair cut there for the first 18 years of my life.

looks like the rewiring my unit was a good idea, the old VIR cable was stuffed the cotton was falling off and the rubber disentigrating