Random Thoughts....

Just got back from Paralympic Athletics. That stadium is epic.

So it's sooooooo Money Supermarket?

but I'm coming back

No rest for the wicked :p

Tomorrow it's going to be 1 month since I left home and seen my daughter and girlfriend. I was really hoping to fly back home tomorrow, but new issues poped-up on my project this morning, and now it looks like the earliest I'll be able to leave is next Tuesday :(

I love my job, but the downsides can be a bitch sometime.

Tomorrow it's going to be 1 month since I left home and seen my daughter and girlfriend. I was really hoping to fly back home tomorrow, but new issues poped-up on my project this morning, and now it looks like the earliest I'll be able to leave is next Tuesday :(

I love my job, but the downsides can be a bitch sometime.

As it was said; "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

It really does. Everything when it happens will be so much sweeter and you will lap up every moment like it was the last. Shit happens, but when something comes out of it that could be turned positive, then nothing else matters in the slightest. And it's those joyful moments that count. :)

I was 58 yesterday, bugger I want to be 25 again and not make the same mistakes - different ones perhaps, but not the same ones.

Happy Birthday to you :beer:

And yes, to be 25 again (remembering all that I have learned) would be awesome

I was 58 yesterday, bugger I want to be 25 again and not make the same mistakes - different ones perhaps, but not the same ones.

Well, I'll be 43 in 2 weeks so I know how you feel. But as many mistakes as I've made, some I would repeat. I would still marry my shitty ex-husband, because without him, I wouldn't have my kids.

Some mistakes turn out to be good ones. :)

He's still a shit though. :p

As it was said; "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

It really does. Everything when it happens will be so much sweeter and you will lap up every moment like it was the last. Shit happens, but when something comes out of it that could be turned positive, then nothing else matters in the slightest. And it's those joyful moments that count. :)

You write better drunk than sober. :|

Random Thoughts....

Local council elections are today. It's a short walk to my old school up go vote, but I seriously don't give a rats'.
I really hope they do go ahead and reduce the number of councils. What a waste of taxpayer money.

Local council elections are today. It's a short walk to my old school up go vote, but I seriously don't give a rats'.
I really hope they do go ahead and reduce the number of councils. What a waste of taxpayer money.
You should go and invalidate your ballot. Thus your vote is counted not as "did not vote" but as "invalid", reducing the amount of votes each party/candidate gets by one, cause invalid votes are counted as part of the votes given, while not voting does not.

Re: Random Thoughts....

I want to try a MyPillow. Amazon reviews are very mixed but least the guy knows his target demographic by airing these infomercials in the wee hours of the morning...

Hello everybody, how are you all this evening/afternoon/morning?

I hate to come to you guys with a problem like this but I need a little advice. Don't worry, it's not friend or family related this time; thankfully high school will be ending very soon to my relief.

Anyhow,

I have a dillema regarding career choices. I've wanted to go into either industrial design or law for a while now but I've been having trouble deciding which path to go on. I have a strong interest in both but I can't see myself doing law when things go bad, however on the flip side I look at design and see it as a bit superficial in comparison to law. The sticking point is my OP/ATAR, my prediction is currently is at a 2 to 5 or an ATAR of 96-92 ish so I don't want to waste it considering you only need an OP/ATAR of roughly 12/75 to get into design courses whereas you need a 3 or ATAR of 98 to get into law.

Last edited: