Random Thoughts....

I just lost all respect for somebody I have known for a decade or so.

He is going to have his "reader" choose his brain surgeon... His wife is even dumbfounded by this.

So I saw this driving down the interstate...
RcDnv.jpg

If that was I-40 near Knoxville, I may know the people towing that camper. :lol:

Aight, this has never happened before but.

I'm sick of rap music.

I enjoy much of the music of hip hop, but have always ALWAYS hated "rap" as a vocal style...no matter the lyrical content. On the flip side of the coin, I hate boastful lyrics from any genre.

Watching a Discovery Channel "documentary" right now.

There are actually people that believe that jetliner contrails are actually the government trying to control the weather to reduce rainfall.

EDIT: Oh good. All these people call themselves environmentalists. I think I'm going to turn the TV off now before History/Discovery cause me to lose more IQ points.

Last edited:
... aand now I'm not sure if I'm still engaged.

Probably one of the roughest months in my life.

Drop out of school, move back home... decide to kick my drug and shitty life habit, work my ass off the last 2 weeks to try to turn my life around...

And now this.

Sigh

By far the worst I have ever felt.

Last edited:
Watching a Discovery Channel "documentary" right now.

There are actually people that believe that jetliner contrails are actually the government trying to control the weather to reduce rainfall..

I've heard even weirder stories about them. Something about the government trying to control peoples minds or something with chemicals.. Ah well.

Drop out of school, move back home... decide to kick my drug and shitty life habit, work my ass off the last 2 weeks to try to turn my life around...

And now this.

Sigh

Sorry to hear that dude. I'm having a shitty year myself..but I do have to say good luck with the kicking the drug stuff. That takes a lot of guts and strength to do it. And even more to even admit it.

Hang in there buddy...

Coco drove a Lotus, went for a hike, drank tasty pumpkin beer, and ate German food. Best weekend ever?

I think I kind of need an Elise or Exige now. Le fu.

And now this.

Sigh

Absolute kick in the guts, but please, don't take a step back. We're here to vent to if you want.

There are actually people that believe that jetliner contrails are actually the government trying to control the weather to reduce rainfall.
I've heard even weirder stories about them. Something about the government trying to control peoples minds or something with chemicals.. Ah well.
I saw a "making fun of Nazi wackos" documentary once - there are people believing that aliens from the the evil Jewish plutonium empire use "chemtrails" to turn us all into Jews using microscopic microchips.

Absolute kick in the guts, but please, don't take a step back. We're here to vent to if you want.
Exactly. FG will be there for you.