Random Thoughts....

Today is my last day at work. I'm gonna steal as many office supplies as possible. :shifty:

Now who wants to help me move this computer desk?

That won't fit in a miata.....

knapp01.png

Today is my last day at work.

Are you gonna take the opportunity to tell all the most useless, boring and unpleasant people there, what you really think about them? (Or won't you have time to talk to sooo many people.)

:lol:

I'm gonna steal as many office supplies as possible. :shifty:

Plan, you have one! :cool:

Now who wants to help me move this computer desk?

o/

While I agree with everything that was said against TBBT, if you think you have to chose what you wear depending on what was represented how on mainstream TV you should really check your priorities. And your self-esteem. And what kind of people you surround yourself with.

I was being facetious, I really couldn't give a damn about what people think about me or any judgements they made based on what I wear. Middle school me might have but that was a looong, loooooong time ago and a very different person.

I was being facetious, I really couldn't give a damn about what people think about me or any judgements they made based on what I wear. Middle school me might have but that was a looong, loooooong time ago and a very different pers.

Good.

A mate had to drop out of seeing Muse live tonight, and it seems like my mum will be coming along instead. Not sure if good or bad. :p

A mate had to drop out of seeing Muse live tonight, and it seems like my mum will be coming along instead. Not sure if good or bad. :p

Free ticket you say? I'll go!

:p

Well its a ticket and its ?60. If you can get to London in a couple of hours and pay for it its yours :lol: Good fucking luck. :p

Interesting to note that PB is actually going to exactly the same gig. Tis a small world :lol:

Still better than anything by the Bay City Rollers...

No it itsn't. It's the worst part of the movie.

Sigh...MWF hates Adele with the intensity that Spectre reserves for Volvos and Cowboy feels towards MLP.

Pretty good Bond song for Skyfall.

No it itsn't. It's the worst part of the movie.

On the Graham Norton chat show, they had 007, M and the Bond villain this weekend. They were very funny.

A BBC Radio Ulster presenter read out a sickipedia Jimmy Savile joke live on air

oh dear

Ohhhhh dear, indeed.

Even stranger and more surreal, the BBC investigative report made by the BBC's "Panorama" program, reviewed a BBC "Newsnight" report into the BBC made "Jim'll Fix It" program.

Wha ... ? :?

Last edited: