Random Thoughts....

I've been given more and more stuff to handle at work(which is what I've been wanting) while I'm trying to keep track of homework needed for my online class(to which the grade is now slipping). I'm also falling behind in my night class(due to the teacher helping so many other students that I'm left out), life at home has become increasingly stressful because, any time I sit down and try and get my homework done for the online class, mom takes that as "oh, you're just dicking out, do some shit for me). Not to mention my real passion of doing my pro sound gig at church over the weekends.

I know my boss would be very understanding giving me time to not come into the office but, if I do that. I can't keep myself focused enough to stay diligent in my online class homework... Because internet.

And through all this I can feel myself becoming very irritable about little things.
:hug:

That sux man, you gotta lay it all out in front of you and do it one task at a time, it helps me.

A lovely summer's day, a great drive and some food that I shouldn't be eating

Does wonders for positivity

It is for her. :)

Feels like it. Even the insects sound like summer. And a little baked asphalt just adds to it.

Only thing missing is the smell of the bushfires (touch wood)

Mom still can't move her legs. This blows goats. :(

:hug:

Are they giving her some physical therapy?

This year's installment of "I'm a Celebrity" does not only include a conservative MP (now suspended for the very reason of being on "I'm a Celebrity") but also The Doctor!

Yep. Doctor Who, or, more precisely, Colin Baker, the sixth Doctor, headed to Australia!

Another 12hr shift with a para on an RRV today! 2pm - 2am ... If you live in the West Midlands area, dial 999 at your peril!

God Florida is humid...