Random Thoughts....

I am beginning to hate summer at this point. Why? Because I'd be enjoying it more if I were still working, earning money so I could actually go out and do things that people do in the summer time.

Deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Deal.

See, I hate summer right now because I work so much I don't have time to go out and do things that people do in summer time.

I fucking hate Game of Thrones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Crazy! But one observation, I've seen storm chasers on TV (edited like they're bunch of herpaderp) but their vehicles are much more like tanks than normal cars. White pickup seems a bit too normal to be good in a storm like that.

Reed has the Dominator and Sean has the TIV. They're both designed to go into the tornadoes, but Tim's vehicle was never meant to do that. Tim was one of the chasers who was seriously focused on the safety of his team, and often passed up a storm because of the danger. This was just a freak accident.

The tornadoes took an unexpected turn to the left and just...rolled over them. They never really had a chance in that case.
It was never his intention or that of Mike Bettes to actually go INTO the storm.

You hate summer? What are you, a freaking polar bear?

Does not compute. :dunno:

I just can't get anything done when it's hot, I'd rather have outside temperatures below zero 24/7. The only good thing about summer is motorcycling and that I can't do because of the lack of dinero (and coughing my lungs out at the moment).

Last edited:
In that case, book your ticket for July 15, that's when it's usually getting stupid hot. You can leave on September 1.

Can't. Got to ride shotgun with a Slovenian through the alps so I can translate for him when he gets pulled over by Les Gendarmes!

Only if there will be titties and beer.

Will take something stronger than beer for me to show interest in your titties.

Bring some rakija or some Jubi and I might be tempted.