Random Thoughts....

Part of the problem is this "(hot) women do smell like roses, don't fart, don't take a dump and definitly don't have body odor" idea that is planted into some men's head (see: vaginal deodorant...)

Bathing at least once a day should be mandatory for all those with access to the relevant facilities.

Part of the problem is this "(hot) women do smell like roses, don't fart, don't take a dump and definitly don't have body odor" idea that is planted into some men's head (see: vaginal deodorant...)

Not exactly what I meant, but I totally get what you're saying. I meant that it's all about taking care of yourself. When you look good, it's because you took care of yourself. So when someone looks good-ish, and then you hear they don't take care of themselves, it's weird. The fact that I kept repeating that she was hot, was just because she's hot. I used to have a little crush on her, so forgive me, I still find her to be hot.

Also, she's hot. Don't know if I mentioned that.

Bathing at least once a day should be mandatory for all those with access to the relevant facilities.

Even cows.

So, how random am I? How much shit do I remember? It even scares me sometimes. Example, I just said to myself "Sticks, Tricks & Lipstick Fix." What does that mean, Mally? Why, that is Rikki Rockett's (drummer of Poison) description from the cassette tape liner of Poison's 1986 album, which I have not seen since 1986.

Last edited:
Every Mally has it's thorn?

Luckily, that's all I remember about Poison.

Nothing wake you up better than call from the police. :D
Fortunately I wasn't in trouble. I am a witness.

Agreed, I can't function if I'm all greasy and grimy.

A colleague of mine shared a great phrase recently that her Grandmother used to use when she felt in need of a bath....

"I feel like a boiled sweet in an old man's pocket!"

:lol:

Ugh. 3 am and I'm wide awake, but clearly very tired. And I have a long day ahead of office, driving wifey to the seaplane harbour, office meeting, and then finding time to check in on my peeps in the hospital.

Sleep, dammit....

Witness to what?
An Estonian guy had a chat with me on my parking lot, drunk as a skunk. Then he jumped in his car on thr other end of the parking lot and smashed in to someones astra.

My stomach just growled and my half asleep dog jumped up and started growling back....

:rofl:

I farted.

[AUDIENCE AWWS]

The farting puffalumps would be a sweet band name...

I think girls just don't need to shower as much as guys in general, unless there's been heavy physical exertion involved. I usually shower every day, but I can get away with skipping every once in a while if I'm running late.

I'm one of those people that doesn't sweat much (and even then it takes a lot to smell at all) and I don't get all gross by the end of the day. I usually shower every other day and I can go longer if I have to. Ask anyone I know - I'm not stinky, don't look gross, and don't feel gross. It all depends on your body's chemistry. The idea that people need to shower every day hinges on the belief that everyone is like sweaty, smelly dudes. It's just not true.

Last edited:
I shower every 2nd day, don't have an electric shower and the water tank only heats up once a day to save money. You get one shower out of it and I live with 3 other people at the moment, showers are a pain. Can't remember the last time I shaved with hot water. :lol: Daily showering hasn't been an option since I left my flat, although I do like to start or end the day with a shower if possible.

Having said that it's very rare I sweat, and apparently I don't smell either. I've had multiple people bemoan the fact I can walk around in the sun all day or run around a factory for 6 hours and not smell. Unless I'm wearing Old Spice, in which case the moan that I smell like an old man. :unsure:

Then there are the people who take off a coat and you are almost knocked out because its clear that despite the fact they showered 3 hours earlier it's affects are already long gone. There was this guy I used to work with who smelt constantly, not even of sweat, just a dusty, foisty, I-left-this-at-the-back-of-the-wardrobe-for-too-long sort of smell, mixed with weed. He also wore a beanie, constantly, the same one, he slept in it. I've NEVER seen him not wear it, some people have, apparently neither the smell or appearance of his hair is pleasing...