Random Thoughts....

For some reason, my paycheck have gone missing. Guess this will be a full day on the phone to try and figure out where it has gone.
They should pay you your basic out of petty cash until the new year when it can get sorted IMHO. If they don't give them a lot of grief. ... I would.

Due to some health insurance changes in the US of A, my employer decided to offer a plan for those of us who don't use the current one that much.

The new one has a deductible of $5k and a savings of 80 dollars a month. The current one has a $250 deductible and it will increase by $40ish bucks. That's such a tough decision. :|

Here's the thing. I do use my healthcare. I'm just not having surgeries out the ass. It's used for the chiropractor and the accompanying massages. But, I don't want to gamble and find out I have a tumor and need to remove it.

I had to euthanize my cat yesterday. He was nearly 14 years old.

It is, as you can imagine, terrible to not have around but right now I feel ashamed of myself for not being in the same room with him when he died. I am a person who can look straight into adversity but instead I fled like a coward.

That's not cowardly, that's coping with the situation in the best way you can. I think I speak for all of us when I say nobody thinks any less of you regardless of how you handled things. I know how much you loved him and he loved you.

:hug:

Jay, I'm very sorry to hear that. He lived a long good life and I'm sure you took the best care of him, considering how caring you are.

*manhugs*

Reactions: Jay

It is, as you can imagine, terrible to not have around but right now I feel ashamed of myself for not being in the same room with him when he died. I am a person who can look straight into adversity but instead I fled like a coward.

Don't be ashamed. I've had to have three pets put down and wasn't able to stay with any of them. :hug:

Your employer deposited into wrong account and don't know which? Did you find it?

Yeah, the bank found it fitting to take the pay money from the company and not pass it forward to the employees. My boss yelled at them a bit and then we got our money.

Edit: My condolences, Jay. :(

Thanks, everyone. He will be dearly missed, as sometimes he was only friend in the world.

Funny how it is; he came into my life when I was very alone, and he left when everything was going right for me, like he was sent to me by fate or whatever higher power person may believe in and left when he knew I would be OK.

Thanks, everyone. He will be dearly missed, as sometimes he was only friend in the world.

Funny how it is; he came into my life when I was very alone, and he left when everything was going right for me, like he was sent to me by fate or whatever higher power person may believe in and left when he knew I would be OK.

And these are the things you remember and cherish for the rest of your life. It's funny how animals teach you about how to be a good human.

Love everyone, regardless of their situation and be there for them.

We're here for you if you need it bro.

:comfort: I'm really, really sorry to hear that.

I am a person who can look straight into adversity but instead I fled like a coward.
Well, you loved him, fed him, gave him a home and good care and when the day came, you ended his suffering. That doesn't sound like a cowardly thing to do.

Last edited:
when the day came, you ended his suffering. That doesn't sound like a cowardly thing to do.

Right, that's hard enough to do. Feel better man. :comfort:

My condolences to you Jay. :(

:hug:

I'm so sorry Jay..I really am. :-(

My condolences Jay.......pets seems to hurt even more then people sometimes.

:hug: very very sorry to hear that Jay <3