Random Thoughts....

Ahhh... I've finally taken the plunge, bought a WiFi A/V streaming thingy, wired it up and made it work. Much cheaper than having the broken audio out fixed so that the internal speakers come back to life and the sound quality is just miles ahead anyway. :happy:

It's midnight. A friend is crashing on a couch in my studio apartment. He snoooores. I couldn't sleep, so I downloaded a decibel meter app on my phone and measured his snoring. Average, 54-60 decibels, peak 64 decibels.

It's gonna be a long night.

:lmao: That was me. And I'm more amused by this than I should be.

Fart on hi--ohhh. Wait.

Hi, Labcoatguy.

- - - Updated - - -

And seriously...does "animal style" mean I get to eat with my face?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like a giant sneezing snotball. Ugh.

I mean, technically you're always eating with your face, unless you get IV supplements.

I love this town!

a WW2 bomb was discovered here in Cologne and that discovery is turning public transport (and the roads, too) into a clusterfuck.
reasons:

The damn thing will be detonated "any time soon", which has been delayed several times due to drunk gawpers in the evacuation zone... and the head of the fire brigade is one of those people who really want to go to sleep because he'll be travelling to Rome tomorrow: to "see the Pope". :rofl:

And now, there appear to be some people putting leftover fireworks to mischievous use. :lmao:

Last edited:
My brother-in-law and sister-in-law have a camouflage couch.

Burn it! Tie them to it first!

If Canuck is a racist term, why does Vancouver have a hockey team called the Canucks?

Why is there a team called blackhawks?

http://boingboing.net/2013/10/11/can-you-see-the-racism-now.html

I've gone and gotten myself another expensive hobby. I just passed the exam to get my Technician Class ham license and I've been looking at mobile radios for the XTerra.

Anyone got a spare $600-$1,000 laying around they want to contribute to buying me a mobile rig?

Buy a used piece from a local hamfest or from craigslist. Unless you are buying state of the art equipment, it is just far cheaper. What bands are you planning on using?

It's always a pleasant surprise when you log into your bank account and there's more than you thought there was. \o/

It's a trap! Insert proper pic here.