Random Thoughts....

You'll be fine. Just remember, it's all about sharks and dolphins. Also they have been lying to you for years, gaping mouths are aerodynamic.

Goddamnit I knew that rear spoiler wasn't working for a reason... Needs more holes and sharks.

Yeah, no pressure. On you, that is; the pressure on the cars is pretty important.

index.jpg

No, really, it isn't. Dave was not born to do aerodynamics. He's a bright, funny and handsome young chap but he does have these airbrakes on each side of his head.....

Pfft come and make some jokes when you get to use the only facility of its kind in the UK and costs ?5k a day to hire with cars due for release in 5+ years.

In context, I was trained in aerodynamics, built the aerodynamics package for my school's racecar and now I work in finance.

Ouch. Don't give up! For reference the guy I work with worked in computer animation for 7 years before doing a masters in automotive Aero and getting this job.

Nows your chance for real success!

Oh good god you made me laugh today. :lmao: TO THE DESIGN STUDIO

Trying to psych myself up to do this work.

Had some really interesting training yesterday on the sale and use of Automated External Defibrillators. Some of the facts and figures that accompanied it are quite staggering.

250 people a day die of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in the UK alone. 12 of those will be children.
Survival without intervention is less than 10 minutes, about the time emergency services normally take to arrive.
Without any intervention your survival chances are 5%. With CPR and the use of a defibrillator that rises to 74%.

If your employer/place of education doesn't have one then pester them until they do. They are already required by law in some countries but not here yet or in many other civilised nations.
Make no mistake, AEDs work as advertised, but the statistics you quoted are a bit misleading.

Even with proper CPR and AEDs, the overwhelming majority of people who have a cardiac arrest still die within 30 d of the event. That three quarters stat you mentioned is likely only for what we call ROSC, or return of spontaneous circulation, meaning they're alive to be transferred to hospital.

Hush you, I'm on commission! :shakefist:

This conversation has gotten morbid, Death dealer!

I was Googling something when I came across a post I made when I first joined this site over seven years ago. Somebody called me stupid and useless, which made me mad at the time but was really right on the money. I also tried to use big words to make myself sound smart.

Last edited:
I was Googling something when I came across a post I made when I first joined this site over seven years ago. Somebody called me stupid and useless, which made me mad at the time but was really right on the money. I also tried to use big words to make myself sound smart.

:lol: Gotta love that feeling when going back in time..."I can't believe I was that fucking stupid..."

I am not that old!