Random Thoughts....

That awful feeling of panic, when you wake up and think you've overslept your alarm, bolt out of bed to get ready, and then realise it's not a work day.

I can tick that off my 'to do' list for today.

Oh right, it's morning over there...

Pretty sure the new neighbors upstairs have hardwood floors. The new office chair sliding around up there doesn't sound like the same carpet I have. :lol:

I'm at Alan Davies stand up show in Sydney. It is intermission. He's pretty funny when isn't being ridiculed by Stephen Fry. :lol:

I've got a couple of his DVDs. He has some great cat stories. :D

Yeah, I've seen his cat routine on YouTube.

"Alan!"

"ALAN!!!"

:lol:

Tonight's routine has been mostly about the secret joy parents get when their young kids hurt themselves.

Yeah, I've seen his cat routine on YouTube.

"Alan!"

"ALAN!!!"

:lol:

Tonight's routine has been mostly about the secret joy parents get when their young kids hurt themselves.

I fell off the couch the fist time I saw that one. :rofl:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. Evening got a bit ruined due to my sister fucking up yet again but eh. Not my problem.

Belated HB, too bad about your evening, now go out with your friends and enjoy yourself. :cheers:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. Evening got a bit ruined due to my sister fucking up yet again but eh. Not my problem.

One day late happy birthday to my March Birthday Buddy and it is too bad about the fuck ups.

Pretty much every birthday I had in my early to mid 20s was like that. Those things happen unfortunately.

Went to see Jenny & The Lovers last night, with Jenny's lover, none the less. The music was pretty much vanilla rockabilly revival stuff, but man, what a voice! Especially knowing Jenny socially as the bubbly, almost a bit too cheerful girlfriend of a buddy, it positively surprised me just how good she is. Being a classically-trained singer is a strength to rely on even in a rockabilly format. Now I really want her to record some cover versions of 80s power ballads...

well the smallest unit i ever used is pico 10[SUP]-12[/SUP] :wheelchair: but that is some years back now.