Random Thoughts....

Fluffy Bunny narrowly escaped being signed by Marc Marquez.

In other words, I have a pic-dump post to make.

- - - Updated - - -

In-N-Out doesn't have mayonnaise. Communists! No, special sauce does NOT count. I NEED MY REGULAR ORDINARY SWEDISH MEAL SNACK. (Burgers seem pretty good otherwise, but no mayo is...no. Just no. They've doomed themselves to take-out only.)

Five Guys is unforgivably bland. Yecch. I don't get it. Doesn't matter how much hot sauce, peppers, onions or whatever I ask for--the bulk of the meat remains quite flavorless and the buns suck on top of that.

Whataburger > *. Fact.

Bondurant did a car school thing at COTA a while ago, but I don't think they're a regular on the schedule. HPDEs sometimes run out there, but BMWCCA is the only one I've known to run a novice group. I think Chin might, too, but I'm not sure yet.

Already? Nice.

In H town the nearest whataburger to Galleria is rubbish (I think they're duking it out with the jack in the box for crappiness) - though they have customers which is more than I can say for the 5 guys store near there. That place has been deserted every time I've ever gone

Joined my organised group tour 3 days ago. Currently in Prague. There are 5 other Aussies on the trip, I've been 'adopted' by a family of 3, and during the lunch cruise today, two of us decided after a few drinks that we'd grab any camera we could find that was left unattended and take selfies, then put them back. LULZ.

Also, for a non-beer drinker, I've had two beers in two days. Still have NO idea how people manage to drink that stuff. Ugh!

Yeah, I don't understand beer.

Coffee is bitter but, not that bad.

Because... delicious...

(I drink black spanish-roast coffee in the morning, and mega-ibu IPAs are my preferred beer)

I'm a huge fan of Three Floyd's and Two Brothers.

My pantry, however, is currently bare of anything barring a bottle of tequila. That my fiancee has had for two years. That is unopened.

Wish I could find Zombie Dust with more regularity. Paid $20 for a sixxer of it a couple weeks ago.

In other news, we just put in our application for the lease on the townhome we want to move into in May. Moving out of the city (And the studio apartment we've shared since I moved back here in August) will be a welcome change. Today is show-the-apartment day for our current place, hopefully I can find someone that wants to sublease both the apartment and the parking spot we also lease.

We managed to apply for the townhome less than 24 hours after it came onto the market. Hopefully we get approved and can get the place. It's perfect for our rather unique requirements.

Last edited:
I hated beer for years until I tried Steam Whistle at a meet that was basically a tour of the brewery. I think I just hate lager (blue, canadien, heinekin, etc) or at least the shitty stuff. Still haven't tried enough beers to form a definite opinion on that.

Also, I found out about Black and Tan from a lab assistant for one of my classes earlier this week. I wanna try that.

I have difficulty understanding how people drink beers like Hienekin, Labatt Blue and Miller. :? I prefer craft beers. I'm particular to stuff from Bells Brewery. :p
From the larger US breweries, the only beer I could stand was Sam Adams.

Personally I'll take a red/amber ale any day.

+1 #

Plus, when wanting to get drunk, why don't people drink something stronger?

Uhh.... because not everyone's a raging alcoholic? I mean you can either get drunk off your ass in fifteen minutes, or spend all night drinking and actually have a good time that you can remember. *le shrug*

I've only had 2 beers during the recording of our latest podcast and I'm a bit buzzed. I might have one more tonight, I don't need more.

I don't get the 1 Liter jugs. There is always 1/4 left that is "old" and warm, because nobody can drink them fast enough.

I want a chilled Warsteiner now.

Sjees, all the beer hatred/ignorance/intolerance in this thread :blink:

Metrosexuals, candy ass little metrosexuals everywhere.....I guess the world really is doomed.

Plus, when wanting to get drunk, why don't people drink something stronger?
Who does actually plan to get drunk? Depressives in denial who refuse treatment because that's for sissies and they'd rather glug their way to Fantasy Island on the Goodship Liquid Brainkiller? (cheers, Charlie) Morbidly shy people who can't have a conversation unless they're as pissed as a urinal after halftime?

To the rest of us just, it just happens every now and then because our drinks taste too nice to stop.

Sadly, I haven't got any cold beer around. :lol:

Uhh.... because not everyone's a raging alcoholic? I mean you can either get drunk off your ass in fifteen minutes, or spend all night drinking and actually have a good time that you can remember. *le shrug*
:yes: Watching (some) people getting drunk is hilarious.

Last edited:
Sjees, all the beer hatred/ignorance/intolerance in this thread :blink:

Metrosexuals, candy ass little metrosexuals everywhere.....I guess the world really is doomed.

"herp someone disagrees with me therefore they are metrosexual"

:rolleyes:

"herp someone disagrees with me therefore they are metrosexual"

:rolleyes:

That honestly was the politest term I could think of for the ros? brigade, would you like me to use more colourfull terms in the future? :p

Last edited: