Random Thoughts....

So I stayed up until 4AM last night reading leaked police reports about a 1980s animal-sacrificing satanic pedophile cult with possible connections to the CIA.

I need a break from the internet for a while. :|

Yes. :blink: Or at least stick to lolcats for a bit.

Me chin that was absent, presumed missing; now appears to be making a triumphant return.

Last night I had a dream only to awake into a new dream in which I told people about the first dream. Also the phrase "Gandalf is always exploding" had some significance but I don't know why.

Last edited:
So a highway sign fell in front of my car this weekend. Front bumper damage. God damn it.

Although I'm lucky it was just that; I consider myself to be the unluckiest driver <_<. Whenever I fix something that broke through not my fault, something else breaks. I can't catch a break...

In before Inception meme post.
This morning I was hiding from vampires in an urban setting before I was set to participate in a medieval battle. But we became bogged down in filling out advertising surveys before the battle could commence and then I was awakened by the phone ringing. Hey anyone notice theres a heatwave going on?

Last edited:
This morning I was hiding from vampires in an urban setting before I was set to participate in a medieval battle. [...]

Ok, I'm interested in where this is going...

But we became bogged down in filling out advertising surveys before the battle could commence [...]

... but boy did that deescalate quickly. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not sure what this vacation thing coupled with tropical nights are doing to my mind... :lol:
There was no end to the forms, asking if I had heard of these brands before and if I would recommend their products to any of my friends, while we sat prepared with swords and crossbows in the mud... And apparently according to me vampires are like dinosaurs, you can hide in plain sight in a cyberpunk-themed warehouse if you don't move. So that's always good to know.

Someone should invent a device that streams dreams live on the internet...

Last edited:
68 hours is too much work... I wonder if my time card will get approved...

Fuck, can we just skip the day of my birthday in future years. I hate it.

My last birthday was day two of a two day skitrip, almost everyone went home right after they woke up, no one even knew it was my birthday, and I broke my thumb which ruined the rest of the month for me. Birthdays suck :cry: (but at least the skiing was fun, but only a coincidence it happened on my birthday)

How is Rosetta stone for learning to speak and understand a language, specifically Japanese? I took Japanese all throughout high school but we mainly focused on reading/writing and kanji so I'm not great at speaking/listening. I also have a friend who is fluent in Japanese who has agreed to help me practice but i need some actual instruction. I realize immersion is the best way to learn a language but I can't exactly pick up and move to Japan for a few months/years.

First you need to check your keyboard is compatible with the forum. Is it USB?

How is Rosetta stone for learning to speak and understand a language, specifically Japanese? I took Japanese all throughout high school but we mainly focused on reading/writing and kanji so I'm not great at speaking/listening. I also have a friend who is fluent in Japanese who has agreed to help me practice but i need some actual instruction. I realize immersion is the best way to learn a language but I can't exactly pick up and move to Japan for a few months/years.

I used it for French for about a week. It'll reach you the basics fairly quickly. Though since I didn't use what is learned, I've forgotten most of it now

My dad swears by it, and he's used several of their products since he does international sales, particularly Portuguese and a little bit of Arabic. I'm discounting the Portuguese a little though since he's fluent in Spanish and they're very similar, but take that as you may.