Random Thoughts....

So guys, isn't it awesome that we're nearing Christ....

I'm...just going to go ahead and be festive elsewhere.

Last edited:
Gl?ck auf! Gl?ck auf!
Gl?ck auf, der Steiger kommt!

Adunaphel summed it up: close family, quality time together, meaningful? gifts and acts, not a show for the others.

Or in my case, a bunch of close friends. I'd rather spend time with people I want to be around than people I feel I have to be around because "that's the way it's done".

I give it 72 hours before there's another post about how male tourists are overrunning the city, and the few remaining local single men now have nobody left.

Which is why you need to get moving now and not later!

Ticket booked.

Not really.

Why do you think my avatar has that hat? :p

I thought it was there to make your avatar look like Frosty the Snowman passed out after drinking too much.

...in all the wrong places.

A couple 21st century tongue twisters I've come up with:

- Many enemy Yemeni Anemone

- Methamphetamine Epidemic

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/01/texas-ebola-patient/16525649/

Ugh really!? Two now?

The kicker:

"This is a very sophisticated city, a very sophisticated hospital, ... and the chances of it being spread are very, very scarce,"

Yeah..OK...apparently your hospital is not sophisticated enough to have a nurse who...I don't fucking know... should realize that Liberia has goddamn Ebola and that she/he should have told a doctor once the patient revealed this tidbit of knowledge to them!? Really?

For fucks sake....

*end mini-freakout

:(

Last edited:
I couldn't decide where to post this so this thread is the winner. I have a new 3888 page friend.