Random Thoughts....

6 hour drive to do 5 hours of work. Makes sense, right?

6 hour drive to do 5 hours of work. Makes sense, right?

Mate, I've driven a 15 hour round trip to do exactly 7 minutes of work. 4 of that was opening the 3 doors.

Unless you work for thise king/queen or do 911 rescue work thats pretty silly...

Unless you work for thise king/queen or do 911 rescue work thats pretty silly...

some of the mine sites take that long to drive out to

Craig, round trip.

Mate, I've driven a 15 hour round trip to do exactly 7 minutes of work. 4 of that was opening the 3 doors.

I probably should have only stayed an hour or less but, it needs to look like I did something.

Customer: yeah, we'll have the boil out done before you get here.

Wednesday comes and I get to the site.

Customer: we ran into some snags so we're doing the boil out today.

Earlier this year I flew to the east coast and did maybe three hours of work. The service coordinator didn't like that. But, I do what I'm told...

the missus this morning: we?ve only got two cups of milk left, that?s enough for tomorrow morning for me but if you drink some, you gotta buy new milk.
me: no, won?t drink any today, will buy new milk tomorrow when I do the groceries, don?t wanna go to the shops today.
(I rarely drink milk anyway, my dairy intake is usally only cheese and yoghurt)

Now, 8 hours later Scumbag-brain strikes again, demanding the forbidden fruit must be tasted ... and I really want a Glass of Milk ...

Is there a way to drink from her glass or the bottle? That way she won't know...

With the nhl back in swing, I'm back to having to hear national anthems all the time (honestly, screw national anthems, they're just songs, songs != patriotism) but I'm starting to think O Canada is supposed to be sung a little flat. Everyone does it that way!

With the nhl back in swing, I'm back to having to hear national anthems all the time (honestly, screw national anthems, they're just songs, songs != patriotism) but I'm starting to think O Canada is supposed to be sung a little flat. Everyone does it that way!

I really don't get why people get all fussed about Chicago fans cheering through the national anthem. Like you said, it's just a song.

I don't get why they play the anthem in the first place if it's not the national squad playing.