Random Thoughts....

32?C (that?s quite warm, dear Fahrenheit-using friends) are said to happen today, so I got up early just to open the windows wide and get some fresh, cold air in. Two and a half hours later, my thermometer tells me that it is still 23?C inside, the very same when I got up. May have to do with the fact that it?s 22? outside already ... damn. First really hot day of the year, I will be whining all day ...

lol 32c, I have the heater in my car set to 23c D:

Close. 89.6F which is quite warm enough for most people.

Meh, it's a bit on the warm side, but not facemeltingly hot, unless you get into a black car that's been sitting in the sun all day. Like the American said, get back to me when it's 40C.

Close. 89.6F which is quite warm enough for most people.

SO much this.

I think it really boils down to what you are use to. Here where I live it's cold in the winter, but not as cold as what you get in Michigan, GRtak. In the summer here it's not all that unusual to have most of July and August over 100f/~38c. So when it's 85-90f/~30-32c it's not that bad. I was outside most of the day yesterday mowing, scraping the track with fire and it felt good despite it being humid and 88f/31c.

It never gets under 90% here during the summer.

I didn't know that Slovenia was a tropical rain forest. Why so high?

I was in the Scottish borders last weekend. About 10C and pissing it down.

Sorry but, that sounds miserable. Is it at least sunny?

Random Thoughts....

ITS RAININ' SIDEWAYS!

The Scottish translation is pissing down I guess.

Sorry, I didn't see all the posts...

I don't mean at the same time. I'm just wondering if it's like Seattle Washington.

Last edited: