Random Thoughts....

Or the fact that every storefront has bars on the windows. Including the houses in the neighborhoods google maps keeps making me drive through.

So many "buy here, pay here" car dealers

Since you're in South Florida, you should go get some Cuban food.

I did... I think? beef fried and breaded with ham and cheese on top with sides of rice, beans, and fried banana's.

I feel unsafe here in Hialeah Florida. I don't know why.

Murders by 100,000
Hialeah: 6
Porto Alegre (where I live): 38 :lol:

EDIT: It's 100,000, not 1,000, you idiot.

Last edited:

The fact that 'crime rate' is the first phrase Google tacks on to the end after typing it in the search bar?
ZyuiG1w.jpg

Clearly I need to move somewhere more interesting.

Maybe not crime rate in Google auto complete interesting but interesting nonetheless.

PUT THAT BUNNY BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM!
11148462_10102077611891003_698092592715262233_o.jpg

Never!

- - - Updated - - -

How many dress shirts is considered enough or too many? Flying to Tuscon later this week so I spent the better part of this weekend being much more anal about cleaning up the apartment than normal and doing *all* the laundry so I would have a nice clean place to come back to. In any case, I seem to have accumulated more dress shirts than I thought I had since the last time I had them all washed and hanging up at the same time. Probably time to go through and cull some of the ones I don't wear. Almost time to buy more hangers otherwise :?

Have a crappy "panorama".

Ooh! A rainbow.

Needs moar pink. I like all the colors!

- - - Updated - - -

ZyuiG1w.jpg

Clearly I need to move somewhere more interesting.

Maybe not crime rate in Google auto complete interesting but interesting nonetheless.
View attachment 16272

Man, we're super boring. But hey, Craigslist! It's like it knows I need another Das Beater.

And then?

Drop bear.

Reactions: MWF
So sad, it's a sad sad situation!

I found where all the mosquitos at my house were coming from. There was more than a half inch of standing water in my gutters, even though it hasn't rained in 48hours. The downspouts were blocked with dirt, seeds, and the roots from some of the seeds that has germinated. Clean your rain gutters regularly, folks!

I found where all the mosquitos at my house were coming from. There was more than a half inch of standing water in my gutters, even though it hasn't rained in 48hours. The downspouts were blocked with dirt, seeds, and the roots from some of the seeds that has germinated. Clean your rain gutters regularly, folks!

Some of mine aren't even pitched right. I have standing water because it won't move! My plan is to have the gutters ripped off when I get the roof done. I'll call my old employer and have him spit out runs of gutters for me and I'll put them up myself so that I know they're pitched right.

Oh dear... why did I have to start looking for a way to get from Greenland to Canada? :lol:

Hours later, he was found sound asleep in front of his laptop which was showing dozens of tour packages, a pipe-dream of an itinerary and several websites selling everything you supposedly need to survive in the Arctic.

Oh dear... why did I have to start looking for a way to get from Greenland to Canada? :lol:

Hours later, he was found sound asleep in front of his laptop which was showing dozens of tour packages, a pipe-dream of an itinerary and several websites selling everything you supposedly need to survive in the Arctic.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. :lol:

In my head, I've pretty much been to every country in the world...

Has anyone here ever had a problem uploading pics? It's never been a problem for me before, but now... even in preview it looks okay, and after I hit "post" it comes up just with hyperlink attachments that you have to click on to see the pictures. Help, please...