Random Thoughts....

[...]

Probably am also one of the few here who saw all the movies in the cinema, when they were made :D

yeah, I only saw 2 and 3 when they came out in the cinema ...

Watching BTTF 2 today for the first time in english I guess. Have seen it numerous times dubbed, but never in it?s original form.

Last edited:
Happy BTTF day one and all.

Now get a De Lorean and get that rubbish engine French out of it and put a good one in - Bob will be your uncle. ...

Today is BTTF day! Tonight there will be a binge-watching of BTTF I through III...
And I am wearing the wrong shirt. :( I wish I could go back in time to this morning and change. :D
Perhaps I'll do the triple feature tonight, sounds lime a good excuse to dust off the DVDs. :)

Don't need to. I saw them so often I could speak the dialogues from memory ;)

Probably am also one of the few here who saw all the movies in the cinema, when they were made :D

I saw all three in the movie theater and I'm only 35 :p

Saw all 3 back to back at the local drive in theater last year.

Today is BTTF day! Tonight there will be a binge-watching of BTTF I through III...

Happy BTTF day? This is still a calamity. Technology has moved past where it was in the movies and there is no MLB team in Miami* so something went wrong in the efforts to fix the previous paradox.

:p :D

I seen them when new at the theaters too, and I will still use today as a reason to watch at least a potion of the movies again tonight.

Happy BTTF day one and all.

Now get a De Lorean and get that rubbish engine French out of it and put a good one in - Bob will be your uncle. ...

I had two uncle Bobs, now you made me sad.

Saw all 3 back to back at the local drive in theater last year.

Were you in a DeLorean? I thought not. :p

*- Uh, I had to look to see if I was right on that, oops, there is a team in Miami, but not in the playoffs. :D

Last edited:
Were you in a DeLorean? I thought not.

Nope, I went with a group of friends and I ended up sitting in the Mustang... Alone. Friends are great, right?

Remove all electronic devices from your bedroom. In fact, remove yourself from all electronic devices. Go to a local park and stare at trees, if needed.

Nah, not sleep related. Just getting way too focused on things that piss me off, at work and off work. I need to shoot some photos or something.

Happy BTTF day? This is still a calamity. Technology has moved past where it was in the movies and there is no MLB team in Miami* so something went wrong in the efforts to fix the previous paradox.

O'really? We have pocketphones alright, but are our skateboards levitating? Are our clothes self-drying? Are all doors in Ghetto Hilldale open on voice? Are trashcans following us??!?!?!?

Movie showed us traveling at the half-o-lightspeed in streamlined re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-restyling of a Probe on a zero-grav highway. We're using the ecoboost stallstop laundromats, that drive their "green" tires on the road, made of recycled paper. I'd say we're gone waaaaaaay back to year 1085 (if not 0085)

*yellinwithfoamrage*And shark doesn't look fake!!!

You're making honor to your username :p

I watched BTTF II and lusted over the llimited-edition tacoma. I've also looked at 1980s trucks to see how feasible would it be to make me one like the original since the chances of .hn getting one of the special editions is....slim...oh, I also wrote this

Hmm

:O

I watched BTTF II and lusted over the llimited-edition tacoma. I've also looked at 1980s trucks to see how feasible would it be to make me one like the original since the chances of .hn getting one of the special editions is....slim...oh, I also wrote this

Beware, there's some kind of recall affecting one example.