Random Thoughts....

...from the foot of Mt. Belzoni.

An album written in '82 about '57 somehow still feels contemporary in a '72 station wagon. Either cause the album's timeless or because a '72 wagon might just be what some slightly nerdy college student might have driven in '82...

I'd imagine a surfer in the early/mid 80s would have had one too.

...but no one knows the album!

That reminds me... My local radio station organizes a mini-festival every year in April... I'm thinking about going this year.
http://www.wjrr.com/features/wjrrs-earthday-birthday-23-presented-by-1716//

You totally should!

Did that with Sigur R?s twice. People going to concerts care about the concert itself and will automatically think you more a kindred spirit for just showing at something they went to, regardless whether you're alone or not. Also met a cute girl at each of those concerts. Nothing happened, but hey... "insert clich? saying".

Nice, and absolutely true! Definitely felt part of the crowd within minutes which was good.

I do wish fucking USPS arrived sooner - I would have been in the pit had I gotten my earplugs in time: standing in the back was cool, but that crowd definitely wasn't as energetic.

So... Should we do another Texasmeet?

*looks at calendar...cries*

...but no one knows the album!

Could you turn your radio down? Expect the seven second delay we use.....

Of course I bloody know it. As should everyone else here.

Wake me when topgearwascool is banned.
Don't, don't believe the hype.
In a political thread I dared mention WWII...
(Nothing wrong with that). - Plus, I'm a patriot, again, nothing wrong with that.
EU referendum; I am neither here nor there... It just means, I'm not blindly married to the EU or brainwashed by its grip... Again; Nothing wrong with that.
I stopped spam in my thread when I was told 'You can't post that, where's the ban' which completely ignored the purpose of the thread and was more of a personal attack on me.

I digress, I honestly did not come here to post that.

Last edited:
:mouse:
Now let's see how long until he tries to come back with a new username.

Last edited:

60375255.jpg

:p

Last edited:
Got a haircut earlier, quite a few gray hairs, I am starting to feel old(er) now.

I got a marketing/spam email from Condomania (an online condom retailer. They have a promotion right now, with a coupon code: "BREAK". Is it just me, or is that a bad coupon code for condoms? I mean, yeah...I get it..."sprink break" and all that...BUT THEN USE "SPRING"!

I got a marketing/spam email from Condomania (an online condom retailer. They have a promotion right now, with a coupon code: "BREAK". Is it just me, or is that a bad coupon code for condoms? I mean, yeah...I get it..."sprink break" and all that...BUT THEN USE "SPRING"!

Would SPRAIN be a better one? :lol: