Random Thoughts....

And I hate to the be that other person but please, know your shit:

YWOPTY9.jpg

These are not terrorists. These are Sikh people, they're basically Hindus and they are basically one of the most loving and peaceful people on the planet. They do not commit grave murders like this, they are not cowards. Please do not call them terrorists or treat them with disrespect. Same goes for any other brown man you see out there.

Hope we can fight these insects that cause us so much pain and harm.

Question: what brought this on? We have plenty of Sikh around these parts, hell you can't trow a rock whi......euhrmm, we have plenty of Sikh around these parts, they work in the fruit trade, all seem to be nice, respectful, secluded people, if there is one group of 'foreighners' the locals love interacting and working with it's the Sikh, never heard of any problems.

Did you get the impression they are mistaken for radicalised nutjobs here?

Last edited:
I'm glad everyone in Belgium is safe. And I echo the sentiments of others here in not painting an entire people/religion with one broad brush.

However, I need to be pedantic for a moment..

And I hate to the be that other person but please, know your shit:

YWOPTY9.jpg

These are not terrorists. These are Sikh people, they're basically Hindus and they are basically one of the most loving and peaceful people on the planet. They do not commit grave murders like this, they are not cowards. Please do not call them terrorists or treat them with disrespect. Same goes for any other brown man you see out there.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/reyat-parole-air-india-analysis-1.3421505

The SINGLE most devastating act of terrorism (by casualties) before Sept 11th, 2001. Caused by a radical Sikh.

My point is simple: don't assume everyone who is Muslim is a terrorist, but don't also go assuming the opposite: i.e. just because most Sikhs/Catholics/Jews/whatever are a peace loving people, doesn't meant there aren't bad eggs in EVERY bunch and you can't get radicalization.

Ok, I'll keep it from getting overtly political, but I just had to point that out.

Again, keep safe Belgians. Cowboy, you need a bumper sticker (for the front, on a bull bar) that says "I don't brake for ISIS."

They are in the US, and unfortunately quite often.

That's fucking retarded....

I'm glad everyone in Belgium is safe. And I echo the sentiments of others here in not painting an entire people/religion with one broad brush.

However, I need to be pedantic for a moment..

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/reyat-parole-air-india-analysis-1.3421505

The SINGLE most devastating act of terrorism (by casualties) before Sept 11th, 2001. Caused by a radical Sikh.

My point is simple: don't assume everyone who is Muslim is a terrorist, but don't also go assuming the opposite: i.e. just because most Sikhs/Catholics/Jews/whatever are a peace loving people, doesn't meant there aren't bad eggs in EVERY bunch and you can't get radicalization.

Ok, I'll keep it from getting overtly political, but I just had to point that out.

Again, keep safe Belgians. Cowboy, you need a bumper sticker (for the front, on a bull bar) that says "I don't brake for ISIS."

Oh I hear you, I'm just finding it hard to comprehend people confusing Sikh (at least the 'stereotypical' Sikh I know) with Muslims (the 'stereotypical' Muslim), nothing about how either group dresses , how they act, how they live, even how their accent sounds is remotely alike, it's like confusing Russians with Japanese people.... :dunno:

Last edited:
Oh I hear you, I'm just finding it hard to comprehend people confusing Sikh (at least the 'stereotypical' Sikh I know) with Muslims (the 'stereotypical' Muslim), nothing about how either group dresses , how they act, how they live, even how their accent sounds is remotely alike, it's like confusing Russians with Japanese people.... :dunno:
Yeah but you know the difference. On the other hand...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Vincent_Chin

From somewhere east of Eastern Europe but not East Asian, and they wear cloth on their heads. That's all some people need. Hell, ignorant people call Hindus "Muslim" and Peruvians, "Mexicans".

Well it was bound to happen..... my 2 cents? They were plnning it for Friday or Saturday at the start of the Easter holiday rush at the airport, got nervous by recent arrests, and pushed up the scedule.
I hope you are right - but I fear if the Terrorists learnt one thing from the "sucess" of the Paris attacks then that the amount of devastation/kills caused by them does not that much lead to fear and loathing as does the unpredictability, the striking on a semi-random day at a semi-random place...

:lol:

:D this is great!

Yeah, which is a pity. On the other hand, could they just give that name to one of its lifeboats?

Life boat? Hell no, at least give it to one of the support boats that I am sure it will have.

To be fair, that is now virtually all of those naming poll things work. It's not like they are doing something underhanded...it would be different if this was some sort of charity fund raiser, or even selling the naming rights.

Apparently another poll has voted overwhelmingly in favour of renaming Donald Trump.

The winning suggestion? Wanky McWankface.

Whenever I take a flight, I always procrastinate in getting ready. it's a habit I have always had, so here I am as usual day before the flight making my preparations.

I'm just about to pack my bags, tomorrow morning I will also do my usual OCD like checks to ensure I have everything like my phone and charger, keys, wallet, passport etc.