Random Thoughts....

Cue rick lapping the room shouting "ZOMG titties!"

:rofl:

Just lift the mattress and look around the edges. Don't be surprised if there's a titty magazine under there...
Yeah, I'll look under the box spring and behind headboard as well.
Cue rick lapping the room shouting "ZOMG titties!"

:rofl:
hey now, I'm not /that/ immature...

Well....maybe. Lol.

I tend to have well......absolutely awful luck.

You sure you're not just a whimpy hypocondriac who keeps himself so sterilized that he has absoluutly no resistance to bacteria, rashes, bugbites, and all other crap a normal person does not even get/notices? So then he has 'awfull luck' in always ending up with a booboo? I feel if you had to work outside a day in your life it would kill you, it really would...

Honestly dude....I've met cleaning addicted, sheltered, extreemly narrow world view, clueless housewives who were less bothered to stay a night at a hotel, and pretty much everything else, than you are.

The world is not a kind place, and if you stay this soft, it will eat you alive kid.

Last edited:
You sure you're not just a whimpy hypocondriac who keeps himself so sterilized that he has absoluutly no resistance to bacteria, rashes, bugbites, and all other crap a normal person does not even get/notices? So then he has 'awfull luck' in always ending up with a booboo? I feel if you had to work outside a day in your life it would kill you, it really would...

Honestly dude....I've met cleaning addicted, sheltered, extreemly narrow world view, clueless housewives who were less bothered to stay a night at a hotel, and pretty much everything else, than you are.

The world is not a kind place, and if you stay this soft, it will eat you alive kid.
This is probably it. You see, I grew up living with my overprotective grandma (and absolutely hopeless - not her fault mind you- mom - she's legally blind and disabled so she never really experienced anything from her mid 20's onward unassisted...) until 13 when the depression of being truly mediocre with no social life/skills and yet being pressured to become some famous doctor or computer scientist from my mom and grandma (but not getting me the academic help I needed because "youre not dumb/a retard!") basically pushed me over the edge mentally.

Things like not being allowed to close car doors myself for fear of being pinched, not being allowed to go outside often or play sports for fear of me having a asthma attack.

My Dad tried as much as he could, but there's only so much one can do on weekends and during summers that wouldn't be erased by being with the other parent for far longer periods of time.

Just lots of little things that fucked up my childhood and led me to live this sheltered existence that I'm still trying to work my way out of 13 or so years later. It's been slower than I'd like but I've made considerable progress...yet I have a lot more to go.

Didn't mean to go down this serious path but hey figured everyone should know some background.

Last edited:
This is probably it. You see, I grew up living with my overprotective grandma (and absolutely hopeless - not her fault mind you- mom - she's legally blind and disabled so she never really experienced anything from her mid 20's onward unassisted...) until 13.

Things like not being allowed to close car doors myself for fear of being pinched, not being allowed to go outside often or play sports for fear of me having a asthma attack.

Just lots of little things that fucked up my childhood and led me to live this sheltered existence that I'm still trying to work my way out of 13 or so years later. It's been slower than I'd like but I've made considerable progress...yet I have a lot more to go.

Didn't mean to go down this serious path but hey figured everyone should know some background.

I hear that, tell you this kid, you might not believe it, but I was raised by my Grandparents to, I know all about growing up overprotected and ending up a whimp as a result....when I was 10 I was sick all the time, scared of my own shadow, got bullied as a result offcourse, I'm sure I don't have to tell you how that is, a couple of terrible years.

Turning point for that was me standing up to the head bully at the time, think I was 14, turns out I have a mean streak....details about that story are available on request but lets just say he never bullied anyone after that to the best of my knowledge, after that things started getting better, I got more outdoorsy, working with my hands, thinking independent, fuck the rules, 'manly', whatever the fuck that means, I ended up on the other end of the scale from you I suppose, not sure that's ideal in this day and age either because living in the land of a million rules and metrosexuality it makes you just as much of an outcast, but you know, fuck it :p

My point is kid, it is possible to break out of it, I can't tell you how, I don't know what works for you, but it is possible.

Last edited:
saw this while on the interfaps

l1glcg1wgxpkwhqvv8l4

had a sensible chuckle.

Have you never been to (or seen) a competitive sporting event at any level from, say, middle school on up? :lol:

I hear that, tell you this kid, you might not believe it, but I was raised by my Grandparents to, I know all about growing up overprotected and ending up a whimp as a result....when I was 10 I was sick all the time, scared of my own shadow, got bullied as a result offcourse, I'm sure I don't have to tell you how that is, a couple of terrible years.

Turning point for that was me standing up to the head bully at the time, think I was 14, turns out I have a mean streak....details about that story are available on request but lets just say he never bullied anyone after that to the best of my knowledge, after that things started getting better, I got more outdoorsy, working with my hands, thinking independent, fuck the rules, 'manly', whatever the fuck that means, I ended up on the other end of the scale from you I suppose, not sure that's ideal in this day and age either because living in the land of a million rules and metrosexuality it makes you just as much of an outcast, but you know, fuck it

My point is kid, it is possible to break out of it, I can't tell you how, I don't know what works for you, but it is possible.

I know I'm late but I wanna say thanks. Continuing to get out of my comfort zone will be good for me and I'll keep at it. Even if it means asking FG to help keep me sane. Lol.

Yeah really.

Rebecca, the never-shy-of-a-fancy dress American barmaid at my favourite pub dressed up as a playboy bunny for Easter. After doing "half-naked indian chief" as part of an all-female (apart from the bar's owner, being a good sport being presented with a "gay cop" outfit) Village People act with the other barmaids for Halloween, I wonder what's next to come. Didn't get a picture, sadly.

A few weeks ago while loading or unloading luggage at work, I left a sharp pain in my elbow and pins and needles shot down my hand to my little finger. But it went away, and didn't hurt afterwards, so I thought nothing of it. Today, I get told my elbow is bruised (in a spot I can't see) and it's swollen. I also have some mild tingling in my little finger again. I think I've compressed my Ulnar nerve. :(

So, guess who's off to the doctor tomorrow?

.... Your dad?