Random Thoughts....

Need some new music on my iPod, any suggestions. Kinda stuck on Tron Legacy Reconfigured at the moment.

How about almost the entire catalog of Devo?

The IRS halted my return again this year for the same reason as last year. They claim I took a healthcare tax credit that i didnt reconcile on my return. Problem is that I get my insurance through my company and have since i started with them 3+ years ago. My return was filled out to reflect that too. Last year it was because my father had mistakenly used my SSN instead of my sisters so the healthcare marketplace sent the IRS my SSN. It was resolved last year but I think that since i was technically listed on his plan for part of last year, it's become an issue again.

At least this year, i have the form from my company that says that I had insurance with them all year. My company only sent the forms to the IRS last week so it probably didnt reach the IRS yet but i'll be sending it to them myself. Just sucks because I'm finally getting a refund (had tax bills last 2 years) and now I have to wait several weeks/months for this to be resolved before i can get my return.

Random Thoughts....

That is a masterpiece.

Deer are walking through my neighborhood. It's butt clenching when you hear a stick crack or a crunch of leaves in the darkness. It takes a while for my eyes to adjust to finally see the outline of a deer staring back at me. :|

Last edited:
Need some new music on my iPod, any suggestions. Kinda stuck on Tron Legacy Reconfigured at the moment.

Anything particular that you're not into?

How about the Far Cry Blood Dragon soundtrack?

[video=youtube;AnDutViIj-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnDutViIj-8[/video]

If you like this, you also might want to check out /r/futuresynth.

Finally got back into walking now that it isn't so cold anymore in the evenings. 7.6 km in 1:40. Now for a shower.

Should I go see Guns 'n Roses while they're on their reunion tour or not?

Last edited:
I would. Rumour has it Axl will be joining AC/DC.

Hmmm. G'n'R is playing Detroit on June 23rd. It just so happened that I already took June 24th off for other reasons.

Some observations so far:

There are parts of Newark that are absolutely great looking.

Cities aren't made for fat people, walking to Penn station worked up a sweat. To be fair I got lost- Google nor any of the transit apps give turn by turn walking navigation.

I had to use the phones compass like a rube.

Its way too easy to buy the wrong train ticket. I learned that the hard way.

.... You've never ridden a train?

Some observations so far:

There are parts of Newark that are absolutely great looking.

Cities aren't made for fat people, walking to Penn station worked up a sweat. To be fair I got lost- Google nor any of the transit apps give turn by turn walking navigation.

I had to use the phones compass like a rube.

Its way too easy to buy the wrong train ticket. I learned that the hard way.

Huh? Google Maps totally gives turn-by-turn walking directions.