Random Thoughts....

Listening to This American Life, The improv everywhere head guy....a bit of a sociopath. Holy shit....

Ok, this euro 2016 nonesense? That can fuck off already.

This in the most un-chauvinistic nation on the planet, Belgians are always critisising their own country, rightly pointing out it's many, many, many faults, we always feel like the underdog, good but not good enough, just that little bit shit, nobody ever stands for anything, everyone just complains, mostly about eachother, that's why nothing ever changes, hell a sizeable chunk of the people in this country want to see it split....but 11 hairspray-addicts go prancing around a field acting like somebody stole their handbag every time somebody goes near them?
It's freaking mob mentality, suddenly we all must stand together, suddenly we are one proud unified nation, the world just stops, housewives in flagcoloured hats shouting at a tv (after having just asked what colour 'we' are playing in), guys that get to go out 3 times a year being 'drunk' after 5 beers, and flags, flags fucking everywhere, Jezus fucking Christ....get a damn life, or at least have the desency to stay the fuck outta mine.

Last edited:

This in the most un-chauvinistic nation on the planet, Belgians are always critisising their own country, rightly pointing out it's many, many, many faults, we always feel like the underdog, good but not good enough, just that little bit shit

limburg might feel that way, but don't speak for everyone!! :mad:

we are better than holland, france and the UK combined!!!

but the euro 2016 nonsense can fuck off indeed

Yup. I was already annoyed by the neverending football crap being shoved down my throat, e.g. by news websites replacing actual news with sports rubbish that goes nicely with the BS football-based advertising... and then my g/f bought some apples. Which came with a small black-red-and-gold flag. In a green cardboard box with little footballs printed on it.
:blowup:

It's freaking mob mentality, suddenly we all must stand together, suddenly we are one proud unified nation, the world just stops, housewives in flagcoloured hats shouting at a tv (after having just asked what colour 'we' are playing in), guys that get to go out 3 times a year being 'drunk' after 5 beers, and flags, flags fucking everywhere, Jezus fucking Christ....
But that's just the great atmosphere! Football fever! One big party! Don't you understand? :wall:

limburg might feel that way, but don't speak for everyone!! :mad:

we are better than holland, france and the UK combined!!!

but the euro 2016 nonsense can fuck off indeed

You just validated my opinion of you. (again)

Last edited:
Beats being a blindly chauvinistic fool.....

Bone, you just managed to both compleetly misunderstand my original post, and prove it at the same time :lol:

attack or complain about the country that gave you everything, that gives your the opportunity to live the life you feel like living, and you know i'll be on your ass

Last edited:
Keep going! :lol:

Friendly thinking hint: I never attacked your country, read my post again.

Last edited:
Bring me back a beer because this is gonna be awhile :p

Last edited:
Which country? Belgium? Does that even count?

What? The beer I want or the percieved insults ? :p