Random Thoughts....

Weighed myself today, seems I've lost 26 kilos so far in the last few months :D

I know where to find them

<- went from 124 to 155 freedoms since January.

Edit: Specified the use of Anglican measuring system, also known as 'murcuh.

Last edited:
What's that in freedom units?

Those are in Freedom Units; there's no way gaasc was more than 273 lb before weight gain.

Went from 56 to 70 kg in Roman Catholic if it helps. ;)

56kg? For a grown male? Damn, did you keep lead in your shoes to keep you from blowing away every time there was wind?

56kg? For a grown male? Damn, did you keep lead in your shoes to keep you from blowing away every time there was wind?

My father was 49kg the day of his marriage, 54 years ago.
Probably more than my mother at the time. :lol:

I've lost more than 30lbs since May of this year. All I did was start counting calories. Since I still eat pretty much whatever I want, i guess its technically more "portion control" but its still working. Sure im hungry more often than I used to be but its just about self control and not eating all day.

As you can see, the third world is very propitiatory to slim profiles....then you get a job and the fat sets in :p

I think 70 is a decent weight, I walk a lot so some of it is muscle, I went from a size 30 to 32 and I've began to count the sugar intake, as fat is slightly less deadly than the beetus.

I don't remember being that light. I probably would have been under 10 at that size. I found an old physical from when I was 13 and I was 5'10" (178cm) 160lbs (72kg) by then.

I lost 5 kilos or so by skipping breakfast for a few months. Now I am in Scotland on holiday and they are all back!

I've been the same for w few years now. Which I guess is ok?

So it's no surprise that a $12 bottle of sparkling burgundy is worse than a $21 bottle of California sparkling, but geez it's like the difference between a Mercedes CLA and a Lexus GS.

Water with gas. :lol:

I am 5 years old. :p

halp guise my corgi's begging face is irresistible

Food, it's the only answer.

Yes, that's Hank underneath the deck. He thinks there's something under there and cannot be convinced otherwise. Unless there's food.

You guys are really making me want to get a dog. I won't because it would be unfair to the dog to be home alone so much given how much of every day i spend away from home but you guys are making it much more difficult not to adopt one.