Random Thoughts....

It seems the armed cats app was removed from the apple App Store... :(

It seems that Apple forgot to send me a reminder that my account was expiring...

To be honest, at this very moment I lack the 99 euros to renew the account, not to mention that I'm thinking they may remove it from the store soon enough anyway because I haven't made it iPhone 6/6+ compliant yet.

These were street tacos from the local hole-in-the-wall Mexican joint. Over stuffed with beef (2), al pastor (2) and chorizo(1). Then I loaded them up with grilled jalape?o and hot sauce.

Oh wow. I usually load up my American tacos, but street tacos I have with nothing more than the meat, onion, cilantro and lime.

Oh wow. I usually load up my American tacos, but street tacos I have with nothing more than the meat, onion, cilantro and lime.
The grilled jalapeno and hot sauce cane with the tacos. No lime though. Thought that was odd.

The waiter was telling me the hot sauce today was milder than yesterday's since the jalape?os they are getting are easy spicier than normal. He said he could barely eat yesterday's batch.

It's 34 degrees Celsius outside. By my thermometer, it's 32 inside. It's too fucking hot if you don't have AC and have to wear long clothes.

I still have a 5.5 hour train ride to Berlin ahead of me today. Hoping like hell that the AC works in there...

It's hot as hell here, and I have to wear Arla clothes, so no shorts, and I have to wear a hairnet, and there is no ac, and because of hygine-zones we're not allowed to open the windows :-(

Oh hell yeah. It's 86?F right now in the Swabian portion of Germany.

Europe having a heat wave in September? For once, at least here in SW Missouri, we aren't the ones...

Here in St. Louis I'm annoyed that it is supposed to get up to 88? (31?C) today. Recently it has been quite pleasant with our highs around 80ish (27ish C).

Oh hell yeah. It's 86?F right now in the Swabian portion of Germany.

Warm, but not hot.

Here in St. Louis I'm annoyed that it is supposed to get up to 88? (31?C) today. Recently it has been quite pleasant with our highs around 80ish (27ish C).

Same here, but the cooler weather will return soon enough.

I am very glad the AC works in the InterCity trains that I commute in. And the Sprinter trains at least have windows that can open.

I am very lucky, I'm in my second train now and it's nice and cool :) No opening windows, but I'll take what I'm happy the way things are.

This hotel has no a/c or ceiling fan. It's not bad but it's not exactly comfortable either

Yes.

I don't function well in anything above 25?C. Dump all the snow you want on me, I'll be fine, but I could really do with less of these 30?C days over here...

Yes, because we're further from the equator than all of Australia and even Tasmania. The furthest point from the equator of mainland Australia is roughly 39?S while the nearest point to the equator of Germany is 47?N. The Netherlands are 50?N, Hamburg is 53?N.