Random Thoughts....

I was watching Kelly's Heroes and had to stop because I could not hear my war movie over the apparent battle that raged just outside.

If-it-s-too-loud-you-re-too-old-1.jpg

:p :mrgreen:

That or you didn't invest in closed ear headphones. :D

My neighborhood has been exploding since about 8:50. We finally closed our windows around 9:20 because the whole house was starting to smell, and the car alarms were drowning out The Keepers.

^ our National holiday involves a day off work and just some parade nobody watches anyway...
Why do you guys always feel the need to blow random shit up?

Only fingers get blown off for the most part.

Celebrate your county's independence by blowing up a small piece of it!

^ our National holiday involves a day off work and just some parade nobody watches anyway...

Go ask Michael Bay - because explosions are cool! :evil:

Other reasons (and there's more than a couple) include the fact that it celebrates our continued possession of things like gunpowder, the attempted British seizure of which was the immediate cause of the first battle of the American Revolution. In this it is much like the common legend of the British two-fingered V-sign version of the classic Western culture "fuck you" single finger gesture. "We still have what you tried to come take."

I want a 2nd job but want the flexibility and freedom that not having a 2nd job brings. #firstworldproblems

Because it's fun to blow up stuff.

I spent yesterday evening watching other peoples fireworks. All the splendor of fireworks, none of the injury. I also had a bonfire where many a marshmallow was sacrificed.

I want a 2nd job but want the flexibility and freedom that not having a 2nd job brings. #firstworldproblems

Win the lottery, or get a better primary job.

Anyone else ever try to do their morning routine with eyes closed (to simulate blindness)? I can handle it, right up until I have to get dressed, then I have no idea what I've put on...

I tried it once, then I found the end of an electric cord with my bare foot. I was done.

Anyone else ever try to do their morning routine with eyes closed (to simulate blindness)? I can handle it, right up until I have to get dressed, then I have no idea what I've put on...

Yup, been forced to a couple times when the power's out. Not so bad.

Yes, promptly slammed into a door.

You are doing it wrong.

Run your hand all over it?

I can do it until the freeway on ramp, because I can't really see what color the light is.