Random Thoughts....

And it worked.

Random Thoughts....

I?m back home and holding a pee in because I don?t want to get up off the clinch while being partially drunk and listening to music how it should be. Big ass speakers and high quality encoding.

Unless you are playing it on vinyl, you aren't listening to the music how it should be.

I have a record player. I don?t use it all that often because, it starts to build up static on the needle and causes distortion after about 15 minutes of use.

Unless you are playing it on vinyl, you aren't listening to the music how it should be.

:spectre:

Pfft. I only listen to my music on wax cylinders.

Unless the brass section is fogging my monocle with their breath, it's not how music should be.

Alternatively, for that true record player sound you could listen to your music on CD while your computer plays a YouTube clip of a fireplace crackling in the background. :rolleyes:

You aren't truly listening to music like it's meant to be unless it's played by marbles:

Oh, that track is great. The live one I posted in the cool videos thread a few months back is spectacular.

There's been a phenomenal YouTube series on his channel (well two series, actually) where he's building a new "Marble Machine X" with modern technology (cnc, steel frame, etc). They put out a video about once a week. In between, he also puts out pieces about other unique mechanical instruments from a big museum of them. Both series on that same channel are pretty amazing.

Last edited:
The Speelklok museum is awesome. I've been there twice already. It's not a museum you can spend a whole day, but the tour is definitely worth your time if you're ever in the vicinity.

There was one episode where they ever got the caretaker of the tall clocktower in the middle of town to play the marble machine song.

The next best video from that series, though, was the big orchestra-in-a-wardrobe-looking thing. Just amazing.

I accidentally downloaded coco's balls again.

1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what thread to put this into. Seeing as how there were weird musical instruments in here recently, I guess thats good...

Reactions: MWF
Cool videos?

Is it though?

Yup.

I don't know what thread to put this into. Seeing as how there were weird musical instruments in here recently, I guess thats good...

I love this youtuber's videos.

Been raining consistently since about 4:30AM. Where is all the water going? I?m amazed it hasn?t flooded yet.