Random Thoughts....

I still think it's a remarkable coincidence that notorious church arsonist and white supremacist Varg Vikernes now resides in France...
giphy.gif

'Brunch', I'm not really sure what it is, what it's for or why, but I hate it and the people doing it already...

Had some pork tacos topped with guacamole. Not sure why but somethings brewing down there and it probably won't be good. Doesn't feel good and due to that I'm considering going bulimic for a moment.

'Brunch', I'm not really sure what it is, what it's for or why, but I hate it and the people doing it already...

Welcome back, dude. I've missed your melancholy grumpiness.

Sane people would call it "late breakfast"

I do this on holiday! It consists of an eleven o'clock beer.

Or "early lunch".
It's all relative.

Neh, breakfast, is the first meal of the day, doesn't matter when you eat it, and lunch is a meal that is not the first, eaten around noon.

Neh, breakfast, is the first meal of the day, doesn't matter when you eat it, and lunch is a meal that is not the first, eaten around noon.

Tell that to the French :LOL:

Brunch is when it's the first meal of the day but eaten at lunchtime. Ish.

It's a way of saying "I'm hungover and need an excuse to drink a little more albohol this early in the day to ease the banging in my head."

Brunch is when it's the first meal of the day but eaten at lunchtime. Ish.

It's a way of saying "I'm hungover and need an excuse to drink a little more albohol this early in the day to ease the banging in my head."
No, brunch is what bored suburban desperate soccermoms do in a paltry attempt to make their lives seem less empty.
Sane people would call it "late breakfast"

What is so disgusting about brunch is that is mostly involves a buffet. I hate buffets, especially as the first meal of the day. What's wrong with ordering a meal and having it brought to your table by a waiter?

Thanks to you bastards I'm now craving Eggs Benedict. :shakefist:

Let me help.... The best Benedict I've ever had. Hangover Pub in Worcester, MA

The Hangover Benedict: Portuguese Roll/ Thick Cut House Bacon/ Poached Eggs/ Chipotle Cilantro-Hollandaise

Brunch is the "I want pancakes and a steak and to drink alcohol before noon without judgement, so fuck off, I'm going to do what I want" meal that became a thing.