Random Thoughts....

It's my first quiet day in after a couple of very busy weeks... now where's that paperwork that needs doing? :neutral:

Gray pancakes and sausage. Maybe those with an alien fetish will like me.

Help!

That moment in your child’s development where, in between actual words, everything she says sounds as if from any number of the aliens in the Mos Eisley cantina scene.

Thinking of getting a Roomba. Anyone on here have one? Is it worth it?

Only if you have a cat that will ride around on top of it.

It only counts if the aminal in question chooses to get on. Bonus points it it's dressed as a shark and chasing a duck.

No, really.

Jesus, is it really that loud? Or is it just struggling from the extra load of having to cart a catshark around?

Dunno. Don't have sound on the work PC.

I guess they don't bother about the noise on the assumption that it works during the day while you're out at work.

Dunno. Don't have sound on the work PC.

I guess they don't bother about the noise on the assumption that it works during the day while you're out at work.

My understanding is that the early ones (that video was published in 2012) only worked when you pressed the clean button, meaning someone had to be home. though I guess you could press it on your way out the door in the morning.

Out of the current lineup, only the most basic entry-level model can't be activated from a smartphone app.

And even though these things have stair sensors, I'm still worried that one day I'd come home to find that the dumb thing suicided down my stairs.

Today is Star Wars day!
I was at the local train station t'other day and it announced it was Star Wars day on the scrolling text thing which announces the train schedule. I've seen it reference pop culture before...

A friend of mine just temporarily relocated from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to McKinley Park, Alaska. Drove his JK Wrangler filled with his stuff all the way, but with a caveat - no GPS at all. Paper maps the whole way. Seems like a really fun trip. He'll be moving back around October, and I'm debating flying out and joining him for at least part of the trip back.

Do it!