Random Thoughts....

I have an imagination, those things are fine, the virus is not.

home-banner.jpg

idk it's got lil bunches of flowers

Also, gas masks are hot. Or at least can be.

^ I've always wanted to build a pillow fort around my seat and when the flight attendant comes over be like "go away girls not allowed"

And unless it’s Qantas, they wouldn’t even have hot chocolate to bribe their way into the fort!

Como what? Hot chocolate on a flight? That would nice... even if it’s hot water and Swiss Miss powder mix.

^ what date?
13 March, i.e.: I’d have to go to the end of the runway on Thursday evening for the takeoff around dusk and then to the other end on Friday morning for the landing around dawn. After that, I would call them or just drive to the gate and try to charm them into letting me have a look. And a look from the outside would already be plenty.

My schedule would be extremely tight and depend on several variables, but not impossible.

Last edited:
Just had 3 turkeys pass through my front yard. I tried to get a picture, but my dog started barking and scared them off. The funny thing is if I let her out, the turkeys would of scared her. lol

Just had 3 turkeys pass through my front yard. I tried to get a picture, but my dog started barking and scared them off. The funny thing is if I let her out, the turkeys would of scared her. lol
...your just a city boy that is getting used to the country.