Random Thoughts....

My state is now officially in a state of emergency. Schools and colleges (including MIT and Harvard) are sending all students home. Companies are too. My work is expected to tell us to work from home next week but we'll see.

Just the first sighting of the year.

@LeVeL, does that mean I am off your list?

Just the first sighting of the year.

@LeVeL, does that mean I am off your list?
Yes - with you on it I couldn't see any threads that you had started. I've stopped going to the political section altogether now, all threads, so the ignore list is moot anyways at this point - I don't mind anyone's posts outside of that.

If you all going to have a hissy fit take it somewhere else.

Aussie friend: OMG never in my life have I thought we would have to line up to receive a pack of toilet paper with a restriction of “one pack per family”.

Me: You know what? I don't even use toilet paper.

Aussie friend: What do you use?

Me: Rinse.

Aussie friend: You rinse every time you take a shit?

Me: Yeah, clean fresh ass.

Seriously. Just about the last thing I'd stock up on is TP. I've also heard that there's a run on ammo now - what, are you going to shoot the virus?
Could be that those people watched too many zombie movies.

Seriously. Just about the last thing I'd stock up on is TP. I've also heard that there's a run on ammo now - what, are you going to shoot the virus?
People wanted to shoot a hurricane...

Aussie friend: OMG never in my life have I thought we would have to line up to receive a pack of toilet paper with a restriction of “one pack per family”.

Me: You know what? I don't even use toilet paper.

Aussie friend: What do you use?

Me: Rinse.

Aussie friend: You rinse every time you take a shit?

Me: Yeah, clean fresh ass.

The Japanese have it right

Hahaha and why don't these people get a water filter system on their house their buying bottled water like if they get sick their body will know if it's just tap.

I've also heard that there's a run on ammo now - what, are you going to shoot the virus?

Preparing for a breakdown of society.

I probably helped those stats here in Canada, not for such reasons, but simply because I always buy in bulk, and needed to restock a few weeks ago.

There is a rumor going around that NYC is getting Quarantined tonight or tomorrow night, tempted to go visit a house one of my relatives has in PA.... Only problem is while I can work anywhere with internet, wife person actually has to go into work...

How great are urinals too! I don't touch any surfaces other than the soap dispenser. If this is what it takes for women to gain equally in access to urinals so be it. Women ask places to install unisex urinsls! Enjoy the go!

Yeah, about that... There is a thing called squat toilet, and that's the only thing that came to my mind when you mentioned a female urinal. And those things are god awful. Try taking a crap on one of those. We had them at the uni's student centre until recently. Luckily, they had to rebuild those toilets so now we have normal toilet seats.

And while on topic of urinals, not all urinals are equal. Some are placed at the waste level, and those are usually good, but some are placed at feet level, and those guarantee that you piss on your own shoes.

I can understand the pain of bad design. The struggle continues

wwwwatersavecomauwp-contentuploads201211the-captainjpg.jpg

Now that said as a man, I love even more urinals than would be practical (troughs) but I hope one day everyone who just wants a quick no 1. will have the option of a urinal.

Why does my right buttcheeck have a dull pain feeling while left feels normal?

Stop carrying your wallet on your back pockets.

I don’t. When I started going to a chiropractor 8 years ago, he advised that. Before I had adjustments done, it was not a big deal to drive with my wallet in my back pocket while driving. Since then it’s impossible since everything straightened.