Random Thoughts....

I wasn't trying to point out "hey try this," more of adding to the toothpaste convo. *shrug*

Oh I know. I was just anticipating people in general would start suggesting this and that to me to try and inevitably it's always minty stuff people want me to try.

Just noticed your custom title with the badge, so awesome on so many levels :love:

View attachment 3557302
Kiki and I both became donors when Alex was fighting cancer. We thought it would be a good legacy for him. Hopefully some day it will help someone else kick cancer's ass.

Kiki and I both became donors when Alex was fighting cancer. We thought it would be a good legacy for him. Hopefully some day it will help someone else kick cancer's ass.

Hmm, did we ever get a count of members who registered for that?

I think it's a bit hard for numbers, because a bunch of us registered in our own countries.

There’s also a plethora of reasons why people are ineligible as donors, so don’t be disappointed if there are only a few FGian donors.

Yup, I'm type I diabetic so I'm not allowed to donate, otherwise I would. :(

And I'm just too old :(

Yup, I'm type I diabetic so I'm not allowed to donate, otherwise I would. :(
The likelihood of a registered potential donor actually making a donation is still very small because most people’s “genetic twins” never need a stem cell transplant. Basically, there’s a haystack of potential donors and only very few specific needles are ever needed.

Yep, it's certainly worthwhile to make the stack as big as possible.

See, one of my main issues is I have this obnoxious involuntary reaction to mint/menthol/peppermint/etc that makes me cough and gag. Not really an allergic reaction but it's very unpleasant so I basically can't handle anything minty. You might see why that can be a problem with dental care products
In any case, I've also always had soft or fragile teeth, which I've apparently inherited from my mom's side of the family. That Sensodyne toothpaste has Novamin which actually helps rebuild the tooth structure, rather than just helping to protect it. All toothpastes over here in the US are much less effective in comparison, Novamin isn't FDA approved so they can't use it here. It also has a bonus that that particular toothpaste has no added flavoring, so I can tolerate it without spending 20 minutes after brushing trying to hold back vomiting in the sink from all the gagging.

So yes, if someone over in the UK or Euroland can get that one and ship it over here more economically than Amazon I would be quite happy.
I'm going to a large store tomorrow and will try to remember. It's on me, I think I owe you that at least for Ringmeet champagne.

I'm going to a large store tomorrow and will try to remember. It's on me, I think I owe you that at least for Ringmeet champagne.

Mmm, @Nabster always shares the best champagne!

That's crazy! If anyone ever gets my stem cells, they'll develop a french pastry addiction. :happy:

Now I’m curious, what was it? Some rare find from a centuries-old family-run winery just outside Reims that only sells to close friends?

Oh damn, I don't remember which bottle, but I do remember it was refreshing, served at a proper temperature, and not too sweet. Oh, and it went super awesome with the french pastries too. @Nabster is all class!

Well I appreciate it.

Oh damn, I don't remember which bottle, but I do remember it was refreshing, served at a proper temperature, and not too sweet. Oh, and it went super awesome with the french pastries too. @Nabster is all class!

Probably would have been either Moet Imperial or Perrier Jouet :thumbsup:

Online study is not the easiest thing for me. I've found my attention span is way down, and I get distracted easily. This makes my current attempt at a recently announced fee-free TAFE course, all the more challenging, because I have no choice but to do it online.

I'm far more productive, when I can open a book, and hand write notes, staying well away from my computer. Alas, this introductory course in building websites for small business probably doesn't work so well without a computer.
Also, this is FAR more complex than anything we need. I DGAF about e-commerce, and testimonials and whatever else. Yet, I have to submit a plan, and explain these concepts as my first assessment task, and it's seriously killing my motivation.

@Nabster you'd better PM or FB message me your address. Out of interest how much was the online supplier wanting per tube?
b274da6db3e3e57a4127808749b6b6a3.jpg

^ I feel like it's going to become the bidding scene from Taken but for toothpaste