Random Thoughts....

Not in my book.

For the former you don't have to put in effort for not providing any meaningful results while for the latter you actually put in effort but it doesn't provide any results.

2020 is never without a swift kick to the balls.

We are starting day #2 with no water thanks to our water main springing a leak. We hope they can get a backhoe here today to dig up our yard and replace the main.

Between the meter and the house, so this one is on us. We thought it might have been the sprinkler valve, but after spending yesterday morning with both of us wait-deep in a mudhole, we found the water was coming from the main and flowing into the house and along the sprinkler T-off.

Between the meter and the house, so this one is on us. We thought it might have been the sprinkler valve, but after spending yesterday morning with both of us wait-deep in a mudhole, we found the water was coming from the main and flowing into the house and along the sprinkler T-off.

Well that sucks. But on the bright side: mud wrestling!

Little Bear and I went on a quick trip to Rome Fiumicino airport and back yesterday.

outbound on Alitalia:

A5862283-BBD5-4995-84D3-C7DA78E74D93.jpeg

inbound on Lufthansa:

107B4A76-1815-422B-9B4C-973CAD6B43F8.jpeg

As you can see, disease prevention really does require everyone’s cooperation.

That sucks. I've been there. Luckily I have access to a backhoe. A day later I was back in business.
Every time I hear the word backhoe I picture a slut who prefers it in the bum.

I want to watch a live stream at 4am local time. It's now 12.10am. Do I stay awake until then, or get all warm and cozy in bed, and then struggle to get up and out in the cold in time?

I'd have to stay up.

There is a 0% chance I'd wake back up 3 hours later for something.
Same. If I got to sleep I go to sleep. I've had "a quick hour nap on the sofa" end with me waking up 8 hours later, impressive given the sofa only accommodates about 50% of me...

Hey (waves) hey over here... I like attention... I don't know if that would help you stay up

So...it's spring in the Northern Hemisphere and I'm curious who here have tasted honeysuckle nectar as a kid?

For reference, these are honeysuckles.

hs.jpg

Reactions: MWF
When I had beehives, the bees brought me some like the wonderful creatures they are.