Random Thoughts....

So... errrr... I think I haven't visited for three years or so :| What did I miss, apart from the obvious (?)?

What happened to me in the meantime?
  • moved in with my girlfriend
  • moved again (EIGENBEDARF ffs)
  • new job
  • new car
  • new job again
  • got married (corona style: no guests, nice)
... and finally I got bored and managed to find my way back here :wave:

Welcome back! Congrats on the marital situationing. I see you've moved away from the border, but details on new cars aren't mentioned.. :p Still in the same industry, or have there been bigger changes?

Cheers!
Fixed :) Job-wise I generalized a little bit... so now I produce a lot of hot air: I do "innovation" (whatever that is) at a utility now.

Reminder, sneezing and farting at the same time hurts.

Gotta work on your form if it hurts.

Ash falling from fires have reached Denver.

IMG_20200906_192312630.jpg

Weather smoke... Tuesday snow... Outlook bad

Screenshot_20200906-193237-01.jpeg

A hellmouth opened on Witch Mountain

IMG_20200906_195241.jpg

Last edited:
How the hell do you jump from 94°F to 39°?!

I have seen similar temperature swings in my part of Michigan. It is not common, but it does happen on rare occasions.

Salt Lake was a little smoky today.
IMG_20200906_190143660.jpg

Last edited:
And a bunch of people would agree with you on that statement, while disagreeing with you on the actual subject.

It's a diplomatic way to ensnare everyone into agreeing that something is wrong

Note it's not a factory as much as a retail candy store aka Candyman Kitchen. It's like how build a bear is a "bear factory"

I'm going to dive in here and pretend I didn't read. I would make jelly belly smaller! Call me mad but jelly belly are already the smaller bean with more flavor let's make them smaller. Then I'd put "Jelly Belly: Better than Before Unoriginal jelly legumes" on the package. I'd have commercial to air once that implied sex (probably gay stuff) just to piss off the million mom's group and get free advertising when they boycotted me.

Crap, that last photo... I know exactly where you are. :/