Random Thoughts....

I almost answered the phone at work as "new phone, who dis?"

I felt my mouth about to make the shape for "new" before I stopped myself.

"Nnnnnn....eufeldt here, how may I help you?"

While looking for an old-fashioned spice mix, I’ve just come across an Amazon shop that’s called “Boomers Gourmet”. :lmao: Perfect!

However, “Boomers” is the name of the people who run it. They’re from northern Germany and in that part of the country, that name is not much of an oddity. Damn you, internet!

It is Wednesday, my dudes.

D6F86801-D5C8-47AF-821A-8AF80E525976.jpeg

I want to travel again.

IMG_20190801_083907336.jpg

I'm in this picture and I don't like it.

What the fuck is going on? It's 8:50am on November 2nd, I'm just getting ready to go to work and it's 17°C! In November! That's so very wrong...

What the fuck is going on? It's 8:50am on November 2nd, I'm just getting ready to go to work and it's 17°C! In November! That's so very wrong...
It's 20 degrees here today. While I enjoy warmer weather, this is not the region to have it.

In other news, an email came in for tech support from a contractor of ours. He is trying to remember who was last out to help at a job site, but his way with words is.... Something. "I apologize for not knowing his name the technician was I think yourself and the gentleman whose wife died super nice guy."

That's one way to remember somebody I guess.

I was once asked about a guy that was on a job with me and I said a couple of names, but the guy asking couldn't remember and blurted out, "He stepped in dog shit and was cleaning his shoe out back that day".

lol

Memory works in funny ways.

While watching an older NPR Tiny Desk Concert from Weird Al he played a song that I seemingly hadn't purged from my memory.

The song is titled "Good Old Days" from the "Even Worse" album. Now, it's a fairly odd song, it was at the end of the album and well, was not exactly the hit like "Fat" was. However, I, being a weird kid and a Weird Al fan, used it in probably the 3rd or 4th grade in music class for what the teacher described as a Milli Vanilli contest (Only '90s kids will get this one!). Now, if you actually bothered to listen to the song, it has some rather disturbing lyrics, but no bad words, so the teacher allowed it to be used. There was even a day he set aside for the ones he liked best and we were to come up with a little performance to go with the song. I used electric tape to turn a plain white t-shirt into a stripped prison uniform, then halfway through the song, I held up a set of prison bars made of paper towel tubes.

This all of course prepared me for place in life now... I think. Maybe.

How funny...I did a school lip sync thing to Wierd Al's "One More Minute". Also no "bad words" but somewhat gruesome. :)

I did my part, now it’s your turn, fuckers!

??

I just did a 95 minute, 8 km walk to and through the woods near my place. Feels good even though my feet hurt a bit now. :D

I am currently burning all the sticks and branches in my yard after the fall cleanup. Also trying to make sure I don’t catch a tree on fire. There’s a branch that’s hanging low enough it’s prime for getting burned. I can’t reach it to trim it down.

Also, about last night. I was miffed because the forums are just Twitter reposts and political bullshit. What happened to the car loving people of finalgear?

they post lovingly about their own cars in PYC? Though one expects the political malarkey will be lowering in tone from now on.

You have reminded me that I should probably update my threads.