Random Thoughts....

As far as I know, an EU citizen can go there easily for a vacation.
Define "easily". :D Still need of a visa - or two in fact in case of the proposed route, one for the Kaliningrad exclave and one for the St. Petersburg area - and lots of pitfalls. Reading the page of the German State Department on travel to Russia, the summary "just don't" comes to mind.

Define "easily". :D Still need of a visa - or two in fact in case of the proposed route, one for the Kaliningrad exclave and one for the St. Petersburg area - and lots of pitfalls. Reading the page of the German State Department on travel to Russia, the summary "just don't" comes to mind.

Oh, a couple years back I had read some EU countries had restrictions lessened. Finland comes to mind. I assumed most others were also in that last. It's been a while since I last looked.

Also, @gaasc has a new avatar, it's awesome.

Yeah I think Finns have it easier because neighbours. Same might be true for citizens of the Baltic states. But not for us dirty westerners. ;)

I wonder how bad it would be for me. I've been to Moscow years ago, back when I had Ukrainian citizenship still and the two countries were still friends with no sign of impending troubles. Given the... tenuous relationship that has developed there since the Crimea annexation and the war in eastern Ukraine, I wonder how they'd receive a now-German ex-Ukrainian on a short visit :D

Tomorrow, outside the house of everyone involved in this conversation

EmotionCommotion195.jpg

Speaking of creepy vans, the local ice cream van just came up the road. Not only that but someone further up the road came out and bought can ice cream! :ROFLMAO:

It's February people! For a few more hours anyway...

Speaking of creepy vans, the local ice cream van just came up the road. Not only that but someone further up the road came out and bought can ice cream! :ROFLMAO:

It's February people! For a few more hours anyway...

Ever since I was a kid, there seemed to be no pattern for when they show up. Even this past summer with working at home, I wouldn’t see the ice cream truck every day. Every other day, once a week. It was anyone’s guess...

I’d actually quite like a 99… :unsure:
I've given up on the flake (despite having a box of them here as they were being thrown out by the place my dad works at) as it just annoys me more than I enjoy it. :LOL:

I'm always up for a whippy cone though, it just seems crazy to be wasting fuel driving around at the moment looking for customers! It's very random when this van comes around, it might be the only one in the town , it often parks in the town in summer so you may not see it at if it's busy. It's the same on the coast, lots of vans park up and let you got to them now.

I'm sure they'll be going to electric soon which is welcome and unwelcome. I like the silence and the lack of diesel fumes but at the same time that old Transit diesel rattle and the smell are part of the ice cream van experience.

Penis!

Nothing much. Just wanted to say penis.

@Matt2000

I PM'd you earlier this week. plz respond.

It's 2023, the 'rona is long gone, I am with my car in italy, having taken the roof off, blasting this ...

... song out of the stereo while also blasting over the roads of the Targa Florio.
Good vibes only. I really need this right now.
Bring me back to this place, please.

And yes, I couldn't be bothered to photoshop the Vette into the the sicilian pics.

HuPaPYQ.jpg

VDr73A8.jpg

4i9lTS4.jpg

1E9X0Vr.jpg

t7gxxl5.jpg