Random Thoughts....

Yes! Hopefully won't be long now before it can be a reality again. Personally if I was driving through the mountains I'd go with this though:

Just watch out if you're driving through any tunnels.

@Matt2000 two pages too late to the party, I know, but @loose_unit and I have done the Baltic Sea thingy multiple times - or at least with a little shortcut on the Tallinn-Helsinki ferry, and another on the Rostock-Trelleborg ferry. It's a great drive I, especially down the Swedish coast, and I can highlly recommend it - maybe even without cannonballing to the FG icetrackmeet in the heart of winter.

Last edited:
@Matt2000 two pages too late to the party, I know, but @loose_unit and I have done the Baltic Sea thingy multiple times - or at least with a little shortcut on the Tallinn-Helsinki ferry, and another on the Rostock-Trelleborg ferry. It's a great drive I, especially down the Swedish coast, and I can highlly recommend it - maybe even without cannonballing to the FG icetrackmeet in the heart of winter.
One day I would like to do that in summer and over a few weeks :-D

One day I would like to do that in summer and over a few weeks :-D
Definitly. I think I'll cannonball it once more for our move to Finland and the time after that it'll be a sightseeing trip.

Excellent, I think I just have to face it that missing out Russia is the only sensible option and I wouldn't be missing much. I've driven the St Petersburg bridge in Euro Truck Sim 2 now and it won't be much different, apart from the fear of death.

This is more or less the yearly run. We are taking a ferry from Trelleborg to Rostock instead of driving, but that's it.

"International womens day" , bah humbug! Not ONE of them made me a sandwich Goddammit.

"International womens day" , bah humbug! Not ONE of them made me a sandwich Goddammit.

True, but on the other hand it’s just 1 day per year. Every other day is International Man’s day,
Except for Christmas and Easter

True, but on the other hand it’s just 1 day per year. Every other day is International Man’s day,
Except for Christmas and Easter

You’re forgetting Mother’s Day.

Planned leftovers are the best kind of leftovers!

1615866876606.png

Huh, that's weird.

It’s strange (and disgusting) how cigarette smoke smells even worse when I‘m wearing an FFP2 face mask.

Its not that I want to take up smoking again it's that I want to go back when I could go for a run and smoke not feel like shit.