Random Thoughts....

All natural! even vegan!

Wow... we've actually been getting stereotypical "April weather" for the last couple of days: sunshine, rain, sleet, snow, wind, calm, warmth and cold all in the span of a couple of hours. I had not expected to see that again in the month it's named after!

So, yesterday I was threatened with the shovel I was using to sweep up peanuts that my neighbors kids throw out every morning.

Idiot neighbor dumps peanuts in the grass that is shared between my property and the one this guy lives in (he doesn't own the house or pay rent, he freeloads off his parents, he's got to be mid-50s or 60s). this guy's wife/girlfriend/sister puts the nuts in the grass that's between my yard and where they live and I'm annoyed with the squirrels leaving shells in my yard and seeing them all over the neighborhood. He comes out all angry that I'm apparently stealing nuts and how he's going to call the cops. I said "Go ahead and tell them that this is about nuts." He threatened with shoving the shovel up my ass. The lady first wacked the door open I guess to try and scare me... then she goes "my squirrels!" fuck off lady. I wanted to say "I've spoken with the homowners and they also don't like this." but I don't want to see what a tetanus shot is like. Not that I really expected anything more than just yelling and cursing, but still. I was running late for work.

As of this morning, idiot neighbor has moved the location of the nuts, which I expected to happen which is out of my hands at this point. I could get ultrasonic noisemakers if I really wanted to keep pursuing this.

I think the next time I see them, I'll ask for some meth because "what else are you doing in that tarped over shed?"

Wow... we've actually been getting stereotypical "April weather" for the last couple of days: sunshine, rain, sleet, snow, wind, calm, warmth and cold all in the span of a couple of hours. I had not expected to see that again in the month it's named after!
Tell me about it, it's like a blizzard here right now and has been switching between sun and snow all day. Glad I got out for a drive yesterday while it was sunny (but still very cold). It's "April showers" here, still completely accurate.

The squirrel and nut situation you're having @93Flareside seems like something from a sitcom, the neighbours are clearly nuts.

Tell me about it, it's like a blizzard here right now and has been switching between sun and snow all day. Glad I got out for a drive yesterday while it was sunny (but still very cold). It's "April showers" here, still completely accurate.

The squirrel and nut situation you're having @93Flareside seems like something from a sitcom, the neighbours are clearly nuts.

Is this where I brag that it's been mostly sunny and pleasant for the last week?

BTW, a peanut isn't a nut, but a legume.

Is this where I brag that it's been mostly sunny and pleasant for the last week?
We did get some of that yesterday! :mrgreen: It was like living in one of those parts of the world where they say “just wait five minutes if you don’t like the weather”.

Anyway, random thought for the day: the German Railways started testing a completely new sales platform a couple of months ago and I got an invitation for the beta test. Every now and then, I manage to startle a conductor when they scan my ticket QR code because apparently, the readout on their devices looks very different from the usual version. It has just happened again. :ROFLMAO:

So euhrmm, you guys remember a month or so ago I was really happy with my new job as a test driver? Yeah.......company just announced lay-offs, like..... more like a bloodbath, real nasty shit, almost everyone affected, probably including me, 5 years 'career building' down he drain .......

You would think, well, it's Cowboy, big mean asshole, he will be alright, and I will, I got a dozen skills and a somewhat sought after degree, not to mention a fuck it all attitude.....but I still want to kill my CEO, I have fantasies about it, I would tie him to a chair, break all off his limbs, and then I would slowly start cutting, only ending with removing (about 4 hours later) his head and parading it infront of all those affected, to show them there is justice in this world ..... goddamn Mexican bean eating bastard, he sold us out and took us to the cleaners.......that weird?

I need another beer......or a fistfight, man that would do me good.

Last edited:
It is Wednesday, my dudes.

byekji5vn0t61.png

Credit to this guy who draws or in this case 3D creates the artwork.

@RdKetchup

Day 6 after the 'announcement', day 3 of strikes and a blockkade, this morning the executives tried to force their way into HQ backed by the 'local' police...... that ended well.....people cry so easy these days......it's not my fault it takes 4 of you to keep me down now is it? Fucking untrained wimps.......I'm fat, I'm old and I have gotten slow, what would it have taken in my prime? The Goddamn Marines? God I hate amateurs.

They didn't get in btw, and we killed the server, so no more 'work from home' for the enemy.......we can't win this, but God I want to hurt them.

Day 6 after the 'announcement', day 3 of strikes and a blockkade, this morning the executives tried to force their way into HQ backed by the 'local' police...... that ended well.....people cry so easy these days......it's not my fault it takes 4 of you to keep me down now is it? Fucking untrained wimps.......I'm fat, I'm old and I have gotten slow, what would it have taken in my prime? The Goddamn Marines? God I hate amateurs.

They didn't get in btw, and we killed the server, so no more 'work from home' for the enemy.......we can't win this, but God I want to hurt them.
Don't go down without a fight. The period of hypercapitalism must end at some point.

Don't worry Doc, we won't, we don't intend to........and even if I end up being the last man standing, I sure won't.

They gone and pissed me off but good.....dangerous thing that.

Last edited:
Hello!

Please know that Honeywell sells a UV flame sensor for industrial burners and calls it the "mini-peeper."

That is all.