Random Thoughts....

Wooo never say backaches! Age ain't nothing but a number. Get em

Get vaccinated. Punch a Nazi. Eat the rich.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Post Malone Is Shia Labeouf, change my mind.

That was too much coffee.

Do birds every jump from a high spot in a tree and free fall for a little while before flying?

Probably. Some seabirds (their chicks, to be precise) jump from their cliff nests when they feel they are ready to fly. They find out on the way down and then it’s not so much “sink or swim”, but “soar or splatter”.

I don't know about birds. I worked a water park; Enchanted Forest Water Safari, Old Forge NY, in the Adirondacks. I did see people who would jump the slides in hopes of making their fall faster. This is nearly impossible as one you aren't really falling as sliding hence water slide. However; I did work the Nairobi Narrows, when a man threw himself far enough to not really slide as tumble down.

I seem to be growing old man ear hair, awesome!

I had a weird feeling on my right ear like something was sitting there (wax build up, whatever) but I grab it and pulled, slowly I felt a hair and it kept sliding through my fingers. It's got some length to it. Only my right ear has this.

Oh man I noticed that a few months ago. I hate it. My nose hair trimmer (another thing I hate that I need) is pulling triple duty now with the nose and ears.

My nose hair trimmer
... this is something I currently refuse to buy. I'd much rather pull some crazy stunts with my regular beard trimmer thing shoved partway into my nostril. Yes, that's totally a hypothetical... :| I've managed not to hurt myself, yet.

... this is something I currently refuse to buy. I'd much rather pull some crazy stunts with my regular beard trimmer thing shoved partway into my nostril. Yes, that's totally a hypothetical... :| I've managed not to hurt myself, yet.

My beard trimmer came with a nose/ear hair fitting, haven't used it yet. Looks harmless enough though.