Random Thoughts....

i have had many nose hair trimmers with varying results... nose waxing anyone

i have had many nose hair trimmers with varying results... nose waxing anyone
Nope Nope Nope. All of my Nope.

Also, the reason I arrived to this thread: I want to go home. I'm at work. Dad has already left, after I brought us some food, but its cold and I have the heater on in the office. Also, it's raining, and I'm going to get saturated locking the gate.
The heater in the car doesn't work, and home is still absolutely freezing. So I don't particularly want to go home, I'm just done with being here.

Last edited:
I've watched videos of people getting their nostrils waxed. They are... discomforting, to say the least, but then, I am curious about it. That might be my inner masochist saying that.

Although my new trimmer has a nose piece, and it's quite safe and easy to use, it's a bit ineffective.

I thought it was going to be a fountain of blood but it surprising isn't that bad. It grabs all the hairs vs any of the cutting surfaces that will randomly snag a hair or cut one at that angle that both causes it to be irritating and guarantee an ingrown hair.

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 39
Yes. The middle one in your photo is the one you want. Not very painful either IMO. At least a lot less than ripping them out yourself one by one.

Als waxing : hell no.

This jobhunting shit really get's old fast, you need a guy? I'm a guy! How hard can it be?
Competence? I'm more fucking competent than you you office-monkey-two-left-hands-having-fairy-cunt, I've never done or found anything practical in life I was not good at, or got to grips with really fast, it's called "not being a talentless idiot" , try it sometimes......it makes life easier.

I got enough money anyway, sod it, going to the pub.

I'm quite happy that this week is projected to be cloudy, warm, and maybe some rain. I don't like feeling like I'm being slowly vaporized by sun.

This jobhunting shit really get's old fast, you need a guy? I'm a guy! How hard can it be?
Competence? I'm more fucking competent than you you office-monkey-two-left-hands-having-fairy-cunt, I've never done or found anything practical in life I was not good at, or got to grips with really fast, it's called "not being a talentless idiot" , try it sometimes......it makes life easier.

I got enough money anyway, sod it, going to the pub.
*raises glass*

New group drinking game. One group drinks when he says "parked", one group drinks when he says "lake" and the last group drinks when he says "Santa Fe":

The elementary school's sports teams, from the area where I grew up, are called the "Rage". Their girls' teams are called "Lady Rage" which...is just amusing to me.

1624477598715.png

Looking for more headaches?

Goodness, no. That's the nearest track to us. It's had a long line of ever revolving owners and managers. Never really gets a program going and then it's on to someone else. There's also more and more encroachment from housing, so that's probably why the ad there doesn't saying anything about it being a dragstrip.

Goodness, no. That's the nearest track to us. It's had a long line of ever revolving owners and managers. Never really gets a program going and then it's on to someone else. There's also more and more encroachment from housing, so that's probably why the ad there doesn't saying anything about it being a dragstrip.
It looked like they had drawn property lines for if you chose to build houses on the land. Sadly, a farm field near me I suspect is being turned into housing, I saw a gravel trail plunked down in the middle of a field. :(

It looked like they had drawn property lines for if you chose to build houses on the land. Sadly, a farm field near me I suspect is being turned into housing, I saw a gravel trail plunked down in the middle of a field. :(

The track was built in the late 1970s to replace a track that was, ironically, turned into a housing development. It will be sad to see it go.

We've seen the same thing here. A company named Schuber-Mitchell has been buying up large plots of previously undeveloped land (mostly small farms or meadows), then building house after house on that land. "Custom" homes they call them. There's been lots of questions about their quality too. I think we are safe being 10 miles north of Joplin. Nothing out here except flat farm land.

So I've had a busy couple of days, I have a new job, good money, challenging enviroment, lots of growth options, starting in 3 weeks, I also bought a new car......