Random Thoughts....

I have not taken delivery yet, I expect this halfway/near the end of the week (belgian burocratic nonenesence) , if I do say so myself, I think it's a beauty beeing specced the way it is.

I am happy today, I ordered something from Latvia two weeks ago and I was told between June 25-July 28th I’d see it arrive. I was thinking I’d not see it until the mid July so I’m happy it’s here earlier.

After stressing over work again (not getting to everything and pissing people off) I realized today that I paid my mortgage earlier this month and I don't have to do it now. I like when I remember to pay with the first half of months paycheck.

How do you guys even have a working economy without things like scheduled regular wire transfers?

How do you guys even have a working economy without things like scheduled regular wire transfers?

Oh that is easily set up, but I am not one to keep payments of things structured. This is because I like to pay my credit card almost every week and I have enough to always do that so I have to check my account first. Insufficent funds on top of not having enough to pay is not fun.

Some people like fluffy kittens playing in a field of buttercups set to fur Elise........me? I like Russian trucks barreling through tundra while on fire, set to metal...... this makes me weird I'm told.

Some people like fluffy kittens playing in a field of buttercups set to fur Elise........me? I like Russian trucks barreling through tundra while on fire, set to metal...... this makes me weird I'm told.
Not weirder than some cat people.

Awww, thanks guys! This makes me feel all kinds of sligtly less hoimicidal inside.....

1625168951011.png

I have several questions

hammed burger :(

For those that are unclear

1625183051787.png

No cheese no acceptable for hammed burger. :(

Maybe sauce?

Fucks sake, I feel like I did before bed. Not like tired, yawning and shit, just mentally exhausted.

Have you thought about drugs? like coffee?
I use an octoberfest ceramic beer mug for coffee at work. Typically I'm half a liter or more a day.