Random Thoughts....

Ok so youre tolerance for that drug is at its peak time to switch it up

Drove down to Chicago tonight and stopped by a park between some fancy condos. Hank met a bassat hound.

Ok, ever heard the phrase 'burocratic limbo', that's where my new car is stuck in it seems, apparently since it was first registered in Germany everyone is throwing a hissy fit, I suspect the situation will end in me marching down to the dmv and shouting at people, again, meanwhile I'm dealing with the mountain of paperwork from getting fired and finding a new job in the time of 2 weeks dealing with HR people from my previous job, or the dumbest fucking shits on the planet.

AAAARGGGGHHHH, FUCKING BUROCRATS! BE HELPFULL INSTEAD OF CONTRARIAN AND OBSTRUCTIVE FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIVES!!!!!!!

This is it, I'm in hell, this is what hell looks like, nothing but miles and miles of stupid people behind desks.

I'm going to the pub, and I'm gonna drink, A LOT.

FYI since there were many people going to the DMV and tearing bureaucrats a new bunghole, you can’t visit there anymore…. It’s all online now which means a whole new circle of hell.

So yeah, beer

1625799592466.png

Anyone remember who this was? Last online 11 years ago =/

Looking at snow blowers because I blew up the gearbox in mine last winter from ice. I see a nice Ariens brand one and the first line...

1625883704637.png

Ok, buddy.

Went to mow our property today, but couldn't get it done. As I crest the hill to turn into the drive there's a pickup stopped on the opposite side of the road, driver is out of the truck and it's hazards are on. It's a rough older Ram and dude looks sketchy. I decided to go down the road, park in a park and eat my lunch, then check to see if he's still there when I'm done eating.

Fifteen minutes later I return to find, not only is he still there, but he's now using a razor blade to scrape the clear coat off the truck. Mind you, the truck is in a travel lane. Not off to the side or anything. IN. THE. ROAD. Here's also doing that thing where really super high people do, he can't stop being jittery.

Call me a coward, but there was no way in hell I was going to put myself in the situation to deal with this guy. He's obviously not right and I just didn't have the strength today to put up the fight needed. I would have had been 12 feet from him mowing, no doubt he would asked me for a ride, money, tools, something. I just couldn't.

This incident had me really thinking, do I want to stay in this area with such a drug problem? Where can you get away from it? Does such a place even exist? I can tell you it's not Fredericksburg, Virginia, where I stayed the last few nights. They were literally hanging out in the bushes there. ?

Went to mow our property today, but couldn't get it done. As I crest the hill to turn into the drive there's a pickup stopped on the opposite side of the road, driver is out of the truck and it's hazards are on. It's a rough older Ram and dude looks sketchy. I decided to go down the road, park in a park and eat my lunch, then check to see if he's still there when I'm done eating.

Fifteen minutes later I return to find, not only is he still there, but he's now using a razor blade to scrape the clear coat off the truck. Mind you, the truck is in a travel lane. Not off to the side or anything. IN. THE. ROAD. Here's also doing that thing where really super high people do, he can't stop being jittery.

Call me a coward, but there was no way in hell I was going to put myself in the situation to deal with this guy. He's obviously not right and I just didn't have the strength today to put up the fight needed. I would have had been 12 feet from him mowing, no doubt he would asked me for a ride, money, tools, something. I just couldn't.

This incident had me really thinking, do I want to stay in this area with such a drug problem? Where can you get away from it? Does such a place even exist? I can tell you it's not Fredericksburg, Virginia, where I stayed the last few nights. They were literally hanging out in the bushes there. ?

Nah, typically the weridos like that are asking for money because they're homeless around here. the farther west you go... I would have to guess the meth/coke/whatever folks start to ramp up. It's a byproduct of rural regions, is it not? Nothing much happening, no real events to distract you... I don't know? Supposedly Appalaciaha it real bad with it mostly circling on old coal towns. But a lot old steel and industrial cities in the midwest struggle with the same problem.

Nah, typically the weridos like that are asking for money because they're homeless around here. the farther west you go... I would have to guess the meth/coke/whatever folks start to ramp up. It's a byproduct of rural regions, is it not? Nothing much happening, no real events to distract you... I don't know? Supposedly Appalaciaha it real bad with it mostly circling on old coal towns. But a lot old steel and industrial cities in the midwest struggle with the same problem.

I don't know if there's anyway to get away from it, but I'm feeling to live in a van down by the river of that'll do the trick.

It's a good thing no one is here besides Hank. Windows are open but oh man, my farts are RANK.

*Hank has left the chat.*

Tonight I’ve been entertained by the spindly spiders (tiny body and long, thin legs) that live in corners of my bathroom. Because of the heat quite a few tiny flies have got in and were buzzing around the corners, avoiding the invisible webs. The spiders were running around and totally failing to catch the flies.

A time to be thankful your lunch usually can’t fly away.

1626724309563.png

first day back on my diet and it sucks so fucking much holy shit

first day back on my diet and it sucks so fucking much holy shit
Well... not to be a downer or anything, but if it sucks so much, is it likely going to make for any lasting effect? :| Or is that experience maybe even likely to escalate the yoyo-effect after you finish your diet ("finally!")?
You may think from my comment that I'm not a fan of diets (meaning: temporary reduction) - which is true. I feel to have a lasting effect you'll have to enact a lasting change to your diet (damn double meaning: here meant as "entire intake"), otherwise you're just starving yourself (including abovementioned frustration / unhappiness) for a while, to then overeat again (likely worse than before) and begin the cycle anew.

... I'm sorry, I just realized this reads super preachy or educational or something. I've just seen this diet-yoyo-rollercoaster too many times, usually coupled with people getting frustrated why it doesn't work (long term) and friggin stupid dumb idiotic juice CLEANSES or some bullshit like that. I'm sure you're aware of this crap and are trying to make a lasting change, but if the first day already makes you this unhappy and frustrated, I feel like this is maybe not the right way to go :)