Random Thoughts....

Well now you got it suck in my head

You should see a doctor about that.

Sep21_20_78814419.jpg

Caption this photo.

Penis... Damnit @ninjacoco !

You know when you accidentally think out loud?

I was entering the supermarket and a couple in front of me stopped in the middle of the [expletive deleted] door opening and had a look around like they’d never been in a grocery store before.

I thought more or less those words to myself with a question mark at the end, and then I realized my brain had the volume knob turned up.

They deserved it.

And you certainly weren’t acting like the dork who muttered “let people get off first” under his breath after I had had the temerity to check if more people were in fact getting off the train I wanted to board.

You know when you accidentally think out loud?

I was entering the supermarket and a couple in front of me stopped in the middle of the [expletive deleted] door opening and had a look around like they’d never been in a grocery store before.

I thought more or less those words to myself with a question mark at the end, and then I realized my brain had the volume knob turned up.

I do that intentionally because, sometimes, it just needs to be said.

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 9.40.22 PM.png

(or whatever the title is)

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 12.06.10 AM.png

Well, that's schite.
Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 12.06.12 AM.png

mepknfqpxyddebsbty8z.jpg

Washing Puffalumps tonight. Old photo, but I love it. A Nash Metropolitan trunk full of Puffalumps.

Puffalump status: SQUEAKY CLEAN.

Also, I'm tired, but I couldn't sleep for so long that I'm afraid I'll miss my 7 a.m. alarm. Thanks, I hate it.

We're getting new windows installed today.
They took out the first one at 7:30am and then buggered off to annoy the neighbours... since about 11 they've been back at it and have taken out the remainder except one. let's see how long until there's no more draft and they're done giving me a headache with their constant drilling and hammering :| [experience from yesterday says they'll probably be done around 6pm]

I thought Windows 11 wouldn't be released for another week!

I WOKE UP! Ready to punch a VERY SLEEPY BEAR. Probably a PUFFALUMP BEAR. Also, I might just CUDDLE with this PUFFALUMP instead and ROLL OVER and NAP.

As soon as I got on my car today after leaving a customer I wanted to go to sleep. Every day this week. Driving the 1.5hr back home has been difficult. I’m sleeping 5-6hrs a night and still having this problem. Clearly, in the Weird Dreams Thread I’m hitting REM sleep, doesn’t that mean I’m hitting the deep cycle?

you may want to attempt squeezing an additional hour or so of sleep in there, see how that affects it.

I’m sleeping 5-6hrs a night and still having this problem.
This sentence doesn’t make sense to me… on the Hand it says 5-6 hours, on the other or seems to imply that should be enough? ? I’ll go with gaasc, try an hour or two more - I did 6hrs regularly on my 20s as well, but now I’m at a solid 8 - and it’s great!

As soon as I got on my car today after leaving a customer I wanted to go to sleep. Every day this week. Driving the 1.5hr back home has been difficult. I’m sleeping 5-6hrs a night and still having this problem. Clearly, in the Weird Dreams Thread I’m hitting REM sleep, doesn’t that mean I’m hitting the deep cycle?
Waking up exhausted after a decent night's sleep is an indication that you're burning out...