Random Thoughts....

Waking up exhausted after a decent night's sleep is an indication that you're burning out...
It is. But I agree with the others that five to six hours are not a decent night's sleep but one or two too little.

Reactions: MWF
Waking up exhausted after a decent night's sleep is an indication that you're burning out...

Eh, most of this year is consider myself burned out. But mortgage has to be paid, life has to continue…

Also, I've found four or so days of uninterrupted not drinking to be amazing for quality of sleep..

Also, I've found four or so days of uninterrupted not drinking to be amazing for quality of sleep..

Generally that is what I do, weekends only. Once in a while I will have a drink during the week but nothing crazy.

I'm also perpetually pooped lately. I need a nap and I've still got a couple articles to write and bits to schedule.

zvOKiiM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 5.44.02 AM.png

heh

Vee-dub in da house, time to unpimp ze auto. Although I think that Astra Thomas has is beyond unpimping. :LOL:

That poor Astra. :(

can't sleep
'lumps are puffy

p e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

I'm not gonna say -nis. Just "pee" this time.

Do...do people actually buy used toiletbrushes on Facebook MP or craigslist? I see a lot listed.
I see a lot of handmade burritos and other Mexican dishes. I’m not sure if they’re a joke or serious.

Well, lol. Turns out, black nail polish looks cool, at least on my feet. Let every season be spooky season, and let this last long enough to annoy my mother, despite the fact that I'm 35.

I see a lot of handmade burritos and other Mexican dishes. I’m not sure if they’re a joke or serious.

Yo, the random abuela sitting on a bench outside the gas station, selling tamales from an Igloo lunch cooler? Best tamales you'll ever have. No, I'm not kidding. ?

Yo, the random abuela sitting on a bench outside the gas station, selling tamales from an Igloo lunch cooler? Best tamales you'll ever have. No, I'm not kidding. ?
This man speaks the truth.