Random Thoughts....

moo

Ever drive down a country road, slow or stop where cows have congregated along a fence and moo at them? I'm not sure if they like that, but I do it anyway.
Yes, although I'm more likely to baa at sheeps. It's probably why I always drive the Disco with the windows down.

I don't communicate with pigs. ?

You're not doing it it right until you're down at the station getting finger printed.

Ever drive down a country road, slow or stop where cows have congregated along a fence and moo at them? I'm not sure if they like that, but I do it anyway.
I always say "cows" when I see cows on road trips. I love cows.

Got to watch out for cows on road trips.

If your craigslist ad includes multiple items, and the first two items you list are "dragonfly mask" and "leather kite", you don't get to end your list with "etc".

'Leather kite' definitely sounds like a euphemism.

Sounds like something on a protest poster.

Alternatively:
AhusOxd-QfCLXwvDLWsXKA

I like this episode, but I have to skip past the alabama redneck part. It's so cringey knowing even first hand people really are like this...

I like this episode, but I have to skip past the alabama redneck part. It's so cringey knowing even first hand people really are like this...

If it makes you feel any better, a couple of years later there was a huge discussion on this board on whether it actually happened or it was staged, and there was sufficient evidence (and hearsay) for it to go either way.

There's a chapter about the whole Alabama situation in Richard Porter's book And On That Bombshell. It's a good read for any TG fan.