Random Thoughts....

I get sleepy between 4-6PM every day regardless of how much physical/mental work I've done.

Yeah I get that too. You can power through fatigue and be super alert at a totally inappropriate time… sucks, because this usually leads me to stay up far too mate the next day, and thus the cycle continues

Received my Scandinavian Flick shirt yesterday, 48 hour post is about right taking the manufacturing and weekend into account. Looks very nice. RB's printed versions of solid colours will never be the same as a screen print with actual single colour ink/paint/whatever but it's close and it lasts longer.

am scrolling through old photos...

Ol4A5CeHTeWbEBiUACaglQ

Hello, dead airline. One of the more classy liveries in my opinion.

Oh snap!

Pee comes from the balls.

You are not truly a man until you sit on your balls!

Ugh. https://www.carbibles.com/years-of-...jalopniks-overlords-hide-thousands-of-images/

Someone said all the images on my COTA bathroom ranking—a true masterpiece of journalism based on many hours of experience—were gone over the weekend, and I didn't think much of it when they all came up on desktop. Of course, I'm logged in on desktop. They're nuked to the general, un-logged-in public, and I'm livid. Tons of my best work, stripped of all illustration.

I know it happened to early-early Jalopnik posts, but that was a technical issue, not the sheer stupidity of the network's ownership.

The only thing that needed removal from that network is Jim Spanfeller (its current head who's leading it down the toilet—and yeet the yes-men he's brought in with him while you're at it).

Yeeeeep. And like, believe me, I know that the internet is impermanent, but it's particularly sad when something could continue being a valuable resource and keep working if only it wasn't owned by absolute idiots.

It's got to be devastating for the staff, too, who often digs into the back catalog of pieces to re-run during holidays. Now what? You gonna serve us a page full of missing images? Absolutely stupid, especially given how much traffic its competitors get from resocialed content that's still interesting and cool.

Ugh. https://www.carbibles.com/years-of-...jalopniks-overlords-hide-thousands-of-images/

Someone said all the images on my COTA bathroom ranking—a true masterpiece of journalism based on many hours of experience—were gone over the weekend, and I didn't think much of it when they all came up on desktop. Of course, I'm logged in on desktop. They're nuked to the general, un-logged-in public, and I'm livid. Tons of my best work, stripped of all illustration.

I know it happened to early-early Jalopnik posts, but that was a technical issue, not the sheer stupidity of the network's ownership.

The only thing that needed removal from that network is Jim Spanfeller (its current head who's leading it down the toilet—and yeet the yes-men he's brought in with him while you're at it).

Ha, the frustrating one is the older works people wrote, like the reasoning for the different towing laws the US and EU have and why they are the way the are. But alas, Tow Me Down will only bring up Google results of people asking about where that story went. :(

New avatar time, if you remember/can figure out where it's from you get a cookie. You have to find your own cookie but the calories don't count. :neutral: