Random Thoughts....

I saw a train today.

2EA414C1-4919-4E3F-A176-6F8F13C32197.jpeg

hahahahahahahahaha WTF

Waiting on trick-or-treaters. So far, I had one family start to walk up, then turn around. I guess I didn't decorate enough? Like, I have no idea what I'm doing here.

Waiting on trick-or-treaters. So far, I had one family start to walk up, then turn around. I guess I didn't decorate enough? Like, I have no idea what I'm doing here.

They can smell liberals from a mile away! :tease:

lol it's Austin. That's........most of us.

I sadly gave up a while ago here. First year I got the big candy bars, one kid shows up. Second year, one kid but different from the year before. 3rd year, nobody. I stopped and then today as I'm finishing up the fence (fucking finally), a couple kids show up because I can hear Hank howling inside the house.

Ugh. https://www.carbibles.com/years-of-...jalopniks-overlords-hide-thousands-of-images/

Someone said all the images on my COTA bathroom ranking—a true masterpiece of journalism based on many hours of experience—were gone over the weekend, and I didn't think much of it when they all came up on desktop. Of course, I'm logged in on desktop. They're nuked to the general, un-logged-in public, and I'm livid. Tons of my best work, stripped of all illustration.

I know it happened to early-early Jalopnik posts, but that was a technical issue, not the sheer stupidity of the network's ownership.

The only thing that needed removal from that network is Jim Spanfeller (its current head who's leading it down the toilet—and yeet the yes-men he's brought in with him while you're at it).

Yesterday evening I saw kids doing trick-or-treating which was a new experience for me.
But I sat at a restaurant, so I didn't have to give out candy myself. :D
They probably got those little pizza bread things. :D

I guess it's known in the neighbourhood that the owner/staff is friendly about it. Also, it didn't involve any more than going up to the takeout window apparently.

In malls and downtown areas, it's common to have some sort of uniform signifier outside of a store to let people know they can trick-or-treat in your store. Usually it's a jack-o-lantern sign in the door, from what I've seen.

We had kids trick or treating, which was unexpected since this didn't happpened in Brazil and didn't happen here last year.
Anyway, about 30 kids knocked on our door yesterday. Good thing we had cookies (even if a few of those asked if he had chocolate instead. The nerve.)

We had kids trick or treating, which was unexpected since this didn't happpened in Brazil and didn't happen here last year.
Anyway, about 30 kids knocked on our door yesterday. Good thing we had cookies (even if a few of those asked if he had chocolate instead. The nerve.)
You can't go wrong with sprouts wrapped in Ferrero Rocher wrappers. Bonus is you get to eat the chocolates first.

Either that or make it look like you're out and sit in darkness all evening. :LOL:

Edit: From Reddit:
1635772278143.png

Last edited:
I sadly gave up a while ago here. First year I got the big candy bars, one kid shows up. Second year, one kid but different from the year before. 3rd year, nobody. I stopped and then today as I'm finishing up the fence (fucking finally), a couple kids show up because I can hear Hank howling inside the house.
The family came back! And that was it. I gave them huge handfuls of candy each.

Anyway, that's why I splurged on a package of fancy Ritter Sports and other stuff I liked from the store.

I actually sent an email to the private equity company that bought them about how the current management is tanking the value of what they've invested in: https://www.greathillpartners.com/companies/go-media?page=5

I don't think they'll do anything because they've been the deadbeat dads of this whole charade, and they picked Spanfeller to lead it, but at least I did *something,* I guess. An attempt was made. There's value in the archive, and they're idiots for willfully destroying it.

I'm worried about my goat...... for years I've had 2 of them, few weeks ago one of them dropped dead, probably due to old age, but now the remaining one is listless, hardly eats, doesn't move about outside much (granted the weather has been quit windy and rainy, goats hate that) I dunno.....she looks? Depressed? Can goats get depressed? What do I do? Send it to a psychologist?

Do goats get lonely? I know some animals do and are to be kept in pairs or groups at least… same for goats maybe? If so: get a new second goat ?‍♂️

Edit: asked Google whether goats get lonely (didn’t expect to ever be doing that)
Goats are social, curious, gentle, independent and intelligent. They get bored and lonely when alone. It is never a good idea to just have one goat, you need at a minimum two goats.